Post vids if you want. What is/are the weirdest channel (s) you are subscribed to? What is the name of a channel you've never expect to subscribe to?

Why did you subscribe to this channel?

Mine are a lot of blacksmithing channels... I don't know why, but it's kind of satisfying... Anyway, here's some of the video's to the different channels I'm subscribed to.

5d So much molten metal... so soothing to look at. *-*

What Guys Said 12

• 1|0
    • 5d

Aaaand now you've given me a new channel to subscribe to...

• 5d

Anyway I am of to bed because it is almost 1am where I live.

• 5d

G'night then. Enjoy the slingshots.

• You should subscribe to cyber 8

I watch weird stuff but I don't subscribe to channels so. . . . What should I do OP?

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• That's funny as I smith as a hobby.

My weirdest is probably "ms. craft nerd" www.youtube.com/channel/UCIolytVTQL2Ig2QPf_r1Ifw

as I don't do any of her crafts. (the creator is a family friend)

Mostly I subscribe to men's rights channels, smithing, arms and armor, and gothic couture stuff.

• Man @ arms isn't weird? the hell man?
    Nearly all these blacksmiths i have seen, none weird at all.

• 6d

It is pretty odd for someone to like, and I don't think I know any other black chick into this stuff.

• 6d

You tell me. The reason why I asked this question is because someone commented how weird it was for me to like this type of stuff since I'm a black girl.

• 6d

I don't think you being black has anything to do with why people think its weird.
      Often times guys are intimidated by girls who like, what is predominantly a male hobby or job.

• I subscribe to Jack Vale. He's a prankster that became YouTube famous for creating "the pooter" and filming fart pranks in public with it :p

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx16WnuTdA

Dark5 is hecka creepy but I can't look away lol

• nice one

• I'm not really subscribed to any weird channels. I know of weird channels though..

• I don't subscribe to very many. I guess the weirdest is the Yankee Marshal.
    http://youtu.be/1l6kTkDJhG8

• Jorg sprague and his slingshot Chanel, Carsandwater for his red hot nickle ball experiments, ASMR Psychetruth, Heather Feather and press tube.

• ASMR darling

No idea why.. Just amusing I guess.
    Could be relaxing from time to time.

• Duct tape challenge mouth trap challenges what are people doing to themselves!!

What Girls Said 8

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZBC87LgJSU&t=242s

"Watch it Melt."

It satisfies my OCD for some reason.

• Simply Not Logical is def my weirdest channel XD https://youtu.be/mDSh1QVQeN8

• Because I am on a very strict diet of watching what I eat. I actually watch people make food and eat it. Pretty much all of the cooking shows.

I know that I just embarrassed myself all over GAG now. But I literally fell satisfied watching other people eat food and even making it

• Myfroggystuff.
    It's a doll crafting channel lmao.

• 0|0
    • 6d

The same guy is doing all the voices and accents lol!
      @keyspirit you sound like the Asian boi :p

• 2d

lel u juz barely found out about him? I've known him before i was even born to mother earth by ma mother herself ;P
      his original utube was called asianownagepranks

• 2d

@Keyspirit Hahahah I know him since I waa in HS :p

• Dr. Sandra Lee (aka pimple popper) I love it 😂

• RobDyke has pretty weird stuff, its about mysteries, strange happenings, and disappearances.

• It's asmr channel. I first I was like what's this things? Then I tried and it does work