If you don't have any problem with money and time, what kind of tour you will take?

Think about you have lots of money and free time, where you will go? May be a one destination or may be several... anything... What will be your perfect trip?

9d Be specific, like where exactly you want to go if you choose a world tour or a continental tour.
8d OK here's mine. First Romania, don't need to ask why... All those castles and nice and stunning villages and wildlife and natural beauty of Carpathians amazed me. So Romania first. Then a road trip to Europe starting from Romania through Hungary, Austria, Germany, France then to Britain. Other than that, I would like to go Russia and take Trans Siberian Railway to Vladivostok. Plus I wanna go Chile, Peru, Brazil and Argentina. Plus Canadian Rockies. Crimea and Chernobyl, Pripyat are options too.

What Girls Said 7

• I've been to so many places in Europe and Asia already but... I would probably do a Japan tour including the Okinawa Islands since I haven't been there.
    If not that I would go on a Europe road trip, actually already planning it with my friends and we've been saving up for the trip in about 3 years time. Thinking of going through France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Austria, and either Germany or Switzerland or both depending on how much we have.

• 9d

Wow... sounds like fun... good selection of destinations... looking forward to see a trip report after you tour. :) :)

• Several destinations but not all at once.

I would go to Dubai first/ visit my uncle , and etc.

Then after two months, I would head to Morocco, after 2 weeks return back to Dubai, and etc

• First Id go to Jamaica, then after that I travel the world for good food from authentic places of the food. Italy, Spain, Hawaii, Asia just to name a few

• Russia, east Europe, Nordic country, Mongolia, China, Korea, Japan, Alaska, Canada and Greenland.

• 8d

Here you go... I like your choices... if not exactly the same it's almost the same with my interests... Cheers!!

• 6d

Really? That's cool ^-^

• Good question:")

• Italy. Definitely. Rome, Venice, Capri. It's beautiful.

• Round the world travel for a year or two.

What Guys Said 6