If you don't have any problem with money and time, what kind of tour you will take?

Think about you have lots of money and free time, where you will go? May be a one destination or may be several... anything... What will be your perfect trip?

Be specific, like where exactly you want to go if you choose a world tour or a continental tour.
OK here's mine. First Romania, don't need to ask why... All those castles and nice and stunning villages and wildlife and natural beauty of Carpathians amazed me. So Romania first. Then a road trip to Europe starting from Romania through Hungary, Austria, Germany, France then to Britain. Other than that, I would like to go Russia and take Trans Siberian Railway to Vladivostok. Plus I wanna go Chile, Peru, Brazil and Argentina. Plus Canadian Rockies. Crimea and Chernobyl, Pripyat are options too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to so many places in Europe and Asia already but... I would probably do a Japan tour including the Okinawa Islands since I haven't been there.
    If not that I would go on a Europe road trip, actually already planning it with my friends and we've been saving up for the trip in about 3 years time. Thinking of going through France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Austria, and either Germany or Switzerland or both depending on how much we have.

• Wow... sounds like fun... good selection of destinations... looking forward to see a trip report after you tour. :) :)

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Several destinations but not all at once.

I would go to Dubai first/ visit my uncle , and etc.

Then after two months, I would head to Morocco, after 2 weeks return back to Dubai, and etc

• First Id go to Jamaica, then after that I travel the world for good food from authentic places of the food. Italy, Spain, Hawaii, Asia just to name a few

• Good question:")

• Russia, east Europe, Nordic country, Mongolia, China, Korea, Japan, Alaska, Canada and Greenland.

• Here you go... I like your choices... if not exactly the same it's almost the same with my interests... Cheers!!

• Really? That's cool ^-^

• Italy. Definitely. Rome, Venice, Capri. It's beautiful.

• Round the world travel for a year or two.

What Guys Said 5

• I would grap my wife and go around the world. Visit every place, city etc. Repeat until we drop dead.

• Well obviously you can't cover up all the cities in one life time as there are millions of cities in the world. :D OK, Let's say you can do so, for argument's sake, would you visit every place like war torn areas too? Cities like boring and just normal, nothing special places too?

So since you can't cover up everything in a life time, what places you will go first and what will be your preferred route?

• I would start from places i find really exciting. Hmmmm. Maybe Usa. Las vegas. New york. I would go and see the pyramids. London. Deserts.

• Nice choices!!!

• I have always want to see the nature of New Zealand

• the world tour

• I would go visit Australia, Japan, Italy, and I would visit my friends in Florida.

• Stay home, the world sucks these days