If you could bring one celebrity /famous person back from the dead, who would it be & why?

I would say River Phoenix, I think his death was a horrible accident & he still had a lot of great movies & humanitarian work ahead of him.

Maybe Michael Jackson, I think he had some great music left in him & was going to make a come back

So many choices!!! If you could bring one celebrity /famous person back from the dead, who would it be & why??If you could bring one celebrity /famous person back from the dead, who would it be & why??

3|0
9|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• MJ forever. The world still needs him. I'll gladly exchange Trump for him. Or Bieber. God can have those two if he returns MJ

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• i'd say jimi hendrix or janis joplin. they were both very young and hitting their stride as musicians. it's hard to even imagine what they would've done but you see with most artists their creative climax coming about 10+ years into their careers so it would've been nice to see what they would have done

1|0
    0|0
  • Chris Farley, I wish he was still around to make me laugh, everything he did was hilarious, I still use Tommy Boy quotes and people still laugh today

2|0
    0|0
  • Bob Ross!
    "We don't make mistakes , we have happy accidents ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsO56kWwTc

1|1
    0|0
  • Tough one Ruby! I guess I'll say Marilyn Monroe? If you brought her back in today's world I'm pretty sure you'd get some GREAT material! lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • michal

2|0
    0|0
  • Heath ledger, that guy was pretty good

1|1
    0|0
  • Robin Williams.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, Randy Rhoads, Cliff Burton

1|0
    0|0
    • 11d

A bit more than a week until Lennons and Dimebags death anniversary. Ironically both getting shot. Almost too absurd to be reality.

• Michael Jackson so he can dance to thriller again

1|0
    0|0
  • Right off the top of my head, I would say either John Candy or Chris Farley.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's tough... right now I would probably say Hunter S Thompson. I'm such a huge fan of his writing and I'd love to hear his opinion what happened with the 2016 election

1|0
    0|0
  • Tupac I love his talent

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd bring back John Wayne

1|0
    0|0
  • amy Winehouse, because she was so emotional just like me

1|0
    0|0
  • Stevie Ray Vaughan

1|0
    0|0
  • Edgar Allen Poe, I would love to see him write some more stories

1|0
    0|0
  • Casanova.

1|0
    0|0
  • Joseph Stallin

0|0
    0|0
  • Mitch Lucker!

1|0
    0|0
  • Chris Farley

1|0
    0|0
  • jimi hendrix

1|0
    0|0
  • Meek Mill

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Micheal Jackson so he could answer for his crimes of raping children.

0|0
    4|0

What Girls Said 8

• Prince.
    He was a Legend in his own Right and the World's Delight.
    I really Miss him. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • 11d

Thanks for the Like, hun. xx

• 11d

you're welcome. After Michael, he was a close 2nd for me. Very sad :(

• 11d

I agree, hun.. My mom still Misses Michael so much, gathered many of his magazines. xxoo

• I would like to bring Aalyah back. She was so young and still trying to get settled in her career.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruce lee

1|1
    0|0
  • Robin Williams!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Cash or David Bowie imho. They died before I could see them in concert 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Paul Walker and Alan Rickman

1|0
    0|0
    • 11d

I know you said one, but I can't decide between the two. I'd have to flip a coin lol

• Freddy Mercury.

1|0
    0|0
  • both

1|0
    0|0