Have you ever read Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark as a child?

Have you ever read Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark as a child??Have you ever read Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark as a child??Have you ever read Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark as a child??Have you ever read Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark as a child??Have you ever read Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark as a child??

What Girls Said 5

• yes! i read all three books. they were so good! if i had a good, i would probably give them to him/her.

• No... I had Problems with my own Sibling, trying to Overcome the "Pink Curtains" that She and I always felt, was a Boogie man Behind these Here, dear.
    Thank you for the Kind Invite, hun. xx

• yes it scared me but I liked to read it

• Yuppers

• Yup.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course, but my mom said not to.

• 9d

Were you scared?

• 9d

The drawings were spookier than the stories if I remember correctly. Of course, it's been about 8 years since I've read any I think.

• 9d

Its been about the same for me (I read book one in my daycare at around nine years old)

• Those are some disturbing pictures and no.

• omg the nostalgia 😢 I read three of those I think lol the only time I ever read 😂

• 9d

There were only 3. Book 3 was released in 91 before the author died.