Is loving disney a sign of immaturity in people?

Don't get me wrong I get the nostalgia for it. However most people seem to be over the top for it. I really don't want to pay for a disney land pass to just stand in lines all day for the rides and to walk around a crowed park. Also do people really need disney toys? My female freind collects the dolls and the others got a 40 dollar princess doll cause that was their favorite. The guys also spend a lot of money on silly Disney stuff. To me it all seems so silly and immature. When you get older your suppose to grow out of those things arn't you? At least until you have your own child.

Most Helpful Girl

• better than other things like smoking or doing drugs. everyone has an inner child i think. some people play video games and others would say that's immature. i collect dolls because they make me happy. i also buy them and resell them for profit. if my boyfriend left me for one of my hobbies then too bad for him. there's nothing wrong with being a little childish and innocent and loving nostalgic things. i think it's different from being immature. i'm very serious and hard working but love collecting cute stuff. other people have weird interests and hobbies but as long as it makes them happy and it's not harmful then good for them. i don't understand why some people play video games a lot and i find it childish but if it makes them happy then i don't care

What Girls Said 1

• As long as people can afford and don't hurt themselves or others their hobbies and collections it really doesn't matter what they choose to spend their money on

What Guys Said 3

• Grow out of things that you enjoy? No, it doesn't work like that.
    I think it's funny whenever someone calls a hobby silly and immature. It's funny because it's ironic.

• giving up something that you love in order to seem "more mature" might actually be a bigger sign of immaturity. It's showing that you let what other people think, control you and what you allow yourself to enjoy in this world. :) There's nothing wrong with collecting toys and anything like that if it makes you happy. There is something wrong with making fun of those who collect them though.

• no lol loosen up boi