Is there any Kpop fan here and who is your favorite?

I'm being curious for so long and now really want to see if there is any Kpop fan here. I am being a Kpop fan since 2009, when my friend invited me to watch Korean drama and soon I learned and fell in love for Korean culture and got to know Kpop.
For those who don't know what is Kpop, it is basically Korean Pop music. Many Korean idols or bands, either in group or solo, sing and dance in Korean. They also learn to speak different languages such as Japanese, Thai, Chinese, English, etc to communicate with fans around the world during fan meeting, concerts, or tours. Their music is very different from American. You can find it more on youtube when listening to some Kpop songs. :P

My favorite Kpop group right now: GOT7. I joined their fandom and loved them since 2014. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped listening after I heard
    Flashback by Afterschool
    It's not exactly pop but I don't think I'll like any other song more than that

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I really love IU, and I've been a fan of hers for 5 years now. She's amazing. <33 I also really love gfriend and boA.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• i only know Hyori Lee and Hyuna

• i like BTS and 4minute. i also like CL and hyunA (aka my queens)

• Yes there are :D