What was the first Aerosmith song you heard?

The great American rock band Aerosmith has announced their (supposedly) Farewell Tour! It has been called the Aero-Vederci Tour.

What was the first Aerosmith song that you heard? What's your favorite?

The first one I ever remember hearing was Walk This Way...

And my favorite is Dream On...

0|0
3|11

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Dream on Was the first song I heard and it was playing on the radio. Every Saturday they play old rock songs and I was 13 and I rememberd my sister telling me to listen to this song to see if I liked it.
    I loved it! After hearing that song I started listening to their other songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wanna miss a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • dream on playing guitar hero <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• crying in 1993. my best friend's sister had the get a grip album (great album) and i remember crying. great song and even better video with alicia silverstone and liv tyler

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably have heard a lot of their stuff but "Walk This Way" is the earliest one that comes to mind

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Dream on when I was 6 years old singing it in the school bus. Our bus driver blasted music all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream On. Still my favorite.

Second is probably Kings and Queens. I think their best stuff by far is their pre-90's stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it was Sweet Emotion. Favourite, don't know. Dream On, Ragdoll, Eat The Rich would probably be top 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy... I still remember watching the music video when I was a little kid and I still love that song.

0|0
    0|0
  • Janies got a gun

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk this Way definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont want to miss a thing.
    Its one of my faves

0|0
    0|0