What's your favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie?

I used to kind of hate on this guy until I realized he's turned out some pretty solid performances in a lot of great movies. Now I think he's very underrated & one of the best actors we have.

I mean Catch Me if You Can, The Aviator, Wolf of Wall Street, Django Unchained, even Titanic lol :)

What do you guys think?

• What's Eating Gilbert Grape
    12%(3)7%(4)Vote3%(1)
  • Romeo & Juliet
    4%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Titanic
    40%(10)30%(18)Vote22%(8)
  • Wolf of Wall Street
    8%(2)18%(11)Vote25%(9)
  • Django Unchained
    0%(0)2%(1)Vote3%(1)
  • The Revenant
    16%(4)15%(9)Vote14%(5)
  • Other (comment)
    20%(5)26%(17)Vote33%(12)

Most Helpful Guy

• tough pick cause he's done some great movies. but my short list would be

1. Gangs of New York
    2. The Beach
    3. The Departed
    4. Inception
    5. Catch Me If You Can
    runner-up: The Aviator

I haven't seen The Revenant though which i've heard is great

• Forgot all about Gangs of New York. Yet another good one!! There's so many!!

• I agree. Same can be said for Brad Pitt

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Oh so many he has easily pushed up to the top of the list. He doesn't do too many movies but when he does. They are amazing

Shutter Island
    Revenant
    Titanic
    Catch me if you can
    Blood diamond - one of my favs
    Body of lies

And of course how can we forget
    Django
    Wolf of wall street

• out of the listed ones I've only seen Titanic and some bits out of the Wold of Wall Street

and I don't have seen much else of him soooo... I don't know really. Titanic, just because it's probably the only film with him I've fully seen

• I think Catch me if you can, Titanic and Departed are all great films. You make a great point actually!

• Shutter Island. I was amazed with his performance. I did not like him at all. But since I saw this movie, my opinion changed a lot and today I respect him as actor. by the way, Wolf of Wallstreet was also really good one.

• CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

• Of those, "Wolf of Wall Street" but I also really liked "Catch Me If You Can"

• I loved him in shutter island. No one really talks much about that movie. But to keep this on the down low, I think it's because those people don't understand the movie or are too dumb to know what the movie is about

• Was a good one. I'd actually forgotten about it!! There's so many to pick from :)

• Aviator.

• Titanic and catch me if you can

• Out of the choices, wolf of wall street. But the aviator is his best movie

• Romeo & Juliet, Catch me if you can and Beach.

• The Departed or Blood Diamond.

• The Aviator was his best acting but Catch Me if you Can was incredible

• Inception, catch me of you can, Wolf of wall Street, the beach

• I'm going to put this since nobody else has: The Basketball Diaries. Really impressive acting for a 20 year old. Oh, and you get to see a young Mark Wahlberg too!

• Wolf of Wallstreet
    The Revenant
    Shutter Island

• Difficult to select, he did good jobs in many films.

• The Departed

• Inception!!! It's mind blowing.

• None!

• I only watched Titanic... For the love of ships. Haha.

• .. and for Kate Winslet of course.

• That was the hottest she's ever looked. That scene where he's drawing her...

• Oh bloody hell don't remind me.

When this movie came out, I watched it in a country where they have censors in theatres and ALL movies sold and rented were censored. That scene was stripped out. Ouch !!!

I waited 5 years to watch the movie again in the US. HAHAHA !! Well earned wait !!!

• I really liked his performance Wolf of Wall Street.

• The wolf, and not because it was di caprio. The whole movie was a freaking masterpiece.

• Wolf

• Titanic

• I don't like him.

What Girls Said 7

• I love him in The Great Gatsby (the new one of coarse). I think he did an amazing job and that he was literally what I pictured Gatsby to be like. It also happens to be the only movie that I've ever seen with him yet (haven't gotten around to seeing any other classics yet) but I think that he did a terrific job! He portrayed the character really well, did the voice, everything! He literally WAS Gatsby. I think that it's really hard to do that in acting, and I think he did a great job! I hope this helps 🤗🤗✌🏼️

• Inception for sure, followed by the Wolf of Wall Street - I actually think he acted best in the latter one

• Titanic, a Classic. xx

• Romeo and Juliet, I thought it was hilarious and a really fun take on the play.

• Catch me if you can.

• I mean... Titanic's the only one I've seen

• Inception