Did any of you GAGers grow up with classic Cartoon Network shows from the late 1990s-early 2000s?

Classic Cartoon Network shows such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, etc.

• Yes (Explain)
    92%(12)79%(19)Vote64%(7)
  • No
    8%(1)21%(5)Vote36%(4)
  • Others
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• If I said yes, what would I need to explain? How I grew up during that time watching those cartoons?
    Well I'm a 90s kid, so that was my childhood?

• Although I didn't have cable growing up so my cartoons were fox kids on weekdays after school and Saturday mornings fox kids and abc. Id go over my friend's house to watch stuff on nickelodeon or cartoon network.

• Sure did. Throw in Dexter's Laboratory, too. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Yes, and i can't say i really liked any of them.

• The good Ole days, when Cartoon Network was awesome
    I was born in 1992 so yes. When I was 5 I started watching Cartoon Network
    Scooby-Doo was my first cartoon I watched on Cartoon Network.

• I miss Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, Samurai Jack, etc

• Yes.
    Ed edd n eddy was my favorite on it

• Yes! They were the best ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Yes.
    My favorite out of those was the Powerpuff girls. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Tom and Jerry, Beetle Juice.
    The feels.

• My boyfriend was a big fan. I wasn't, they kind of freaked me out for some reason, I mean Courage was nightmare fuel for a lot of kids, and I'm maybe not alone having been scared of Him from the Powerpuff Girls. But in general, maybe something to do with the weird character proportions and gross out stuff or something.

I very much preferred Nickelodian and Foxx Kids/ Jetix. I adored As Told By Ginger and The Wild Thornberries. Also Jackie Chan Adventures, Pokemon, Megaman for the short time it ran, W. I. T. C. H. On CBBC I liked Mona the Vampire and Ultimate Book Of Spells. Boomerang I'd watch for Scooby-Doo. Winx Club but I can't remember what channel that was on. Cartoon Network had Teen Titans I guess which was an amazing show, I'm still bitter that the literal reason it was cancelled was because girls liked it :(

What Guys Said 9

• Hell ya the 90's-2000's cartoons were amazing and "dope" compared to modern day trash. The current day cartoons are so poorly made I refuse to let my niece's watch it as they would probably be better off doing just about anything else.

• Oh that's sad. You are calling Johnny Bravo a CLASSIC. Now I feel F-ing old.

No dude. Backup straight to tiny tunes...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBkT19uH2RQ

• Yes I did, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon was at their prime in the 90s, now all's they air is crappy shows.

• Yes, me! Back then the transmission came directly from the original CN which means everything was in English and I as a child couldn't understand a word. But I watched the shows regardless.

• Duh.

• Yes, tbh I've watched all of those. As well as Spongebob (of course) and Ed Edd n Eddy

• As well as Rocco's Modern life and Cow and Chicken

• Nickelodeon

• Yup. I miss the Rugrats.

• Except the Rugrats is a Nickelodeon cartoon, not Cartoon Network.

• I know Johnny Bravo cuz my dad used to watch that show but other then that๐Ÿค”

• Yeah, some of the best animated series ever created... I love them all