Do you think music influences people a lot?

People choose to get influenced or not. Music is not an excuse :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so but it might depend on the person. I listen to all different kinds of music and if I was influenced (in a bad way) I'd be in jail! lol Same with video games (a long debate). But your right I think, it's a choice. It's not the physical thing influencing them.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Yes music can inspire and give a person ideas depending on the type of music that is listened to.

• I think music is a huge influence, in fact, i feel that leaders around the world should keep up to date with it, it's the voice of the people's emotions, what they buy is what get's big, what listens to their hearts and their souls, and what they feel conveys their feelings when words can't.

• It does. During the 19th or 20th Hungary went suicidal thanks to a famous song made by a depressive musician and a poet. ThatΒ΄s how powerful music can be. Hungary was passing a tough time, if we ad the cold climate, it end been a perfect storm. Music can evocate positive emotions as well.

• Yes. Ask any retail establishment.

• There is a conspiracy theory that the government pays rappers to put more gangsta content in the songs so they can fill up prisons. I'm not sure about myself though

• Absolutely look at all the rich and middle class kids who act like they're from the hood when they come from nice areas

• Anything your ears capture have a reaction on yourself. It will alter completely how you feel.

• Sure, but it allows some people to be more relaxed, and other's more anxious. So here you have it, what you ear, or nor ear influences your mind.

• Well actually that's their problems. My point is, of course I love music. BUT that because I'm a joyful person unlike many who listen to depressing music as an excuse, that is not my case. Letting yourself get influenced by bad music is a choice and that is what I was talking about

• yeah, thats why certain people listen to certain types of music

• Yep. That's why i like powerful music.

• Definitely.

• in a subtle way, maybe. More appropriately it touches their emotions by dancing with their soul.

• History tells us differently

• I've not noticed anything different.

What Girls Said 6