I was in the bookshop and thought about buying the game of thrones book, should I buy it or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have time to read one thousand pages filled with insane detail. Just buy the first one to see if you like it. It took me about six months to read all five books, and I can't wait for the sixth. It's probably the best book series I've ever read. And the parts of the show I've seen aren't as good as the book. It's amazing!

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• The books are amazing. Definitely read them!!

• Yes! They're awesome!

• I regret buying them. I mean it's a great read but they are way too big and I spent way too much time reading them when I could've just watched the show

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know, depends on if you want to see the difference between it and the show and get mad that it isn't accurate

• I also didn't get mad because of the differences between the books and the movies of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit

• Yeah. It always disappoints me

• I haven't read them but heard they were good - My nephew has read them and says they are slightly different in character development to TV show.

• I haven't read the books but I'm a BIG fan of the show. And have heard amazing reviews on the books. So it sounds like it's worth a read.

• Yes awesome read more characters than the to show in it and more detail in certain situations