A fat "Barbie" in the Barbie movie?

What do you think of this specimen playing the role as Barbie in the Barbie movie?
A fat
Who do you think should be Ken? Seth Rogen? Jonah Hill?

• I love it!
  • Wait... isn't she a feminist? Why is she playing the role of a sexy hot doll created by the patriarchy to give false body expectations to little girls?
  • Barbie? I'm a Bratz girl
    Vote C
  • Eww Barbie is supposed to be hot
    Vote D
  • When you thought 2016 couldn't get any worse, now they go and ruin Barbie :(
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• I have more of an issue of how anyone can choose Amy Schumer to be barbie…. too crude if young kids are actually gonna see it. If they REALLY wanted a plus size woman to be barbie, there are many other worthy actresses to play the role.

But they know it will sell because having a fat barbie is 'edgy' and 'pushing the envelope' and a huge demographic will actually pay to see that shit lol
    Dumb idea to me though.

• You're worried because she is a vulgar excuse of a "comedian", I worry more because she looks like one more cheeseburger and her arteries will explode.

I'm shocked this is the direct message their sending to kids: be a whale and a loudmouth, that's the feminist agenda. So some people are actually trying to fight the obesity epidemic while the media and the feminists are indoctrinating kids that's is okay being obese. What a bunch of assholes.

Most Helpful Guy

• The day I care about a barbie movie is the day my little brother has permission to take me out behind the shed and shoot me old yeller style

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• I thought you were kidding that she was picked to be cast as barbie. THat's a nice tramp stamp she's got there... or is that some sort of back hair, like an ass mustache. And she looks kinda... large...

• Lmao I'm so not watching that movie..

• That would be a good idea and I would rather Seth rogan to be ken

• Amy Schumer isn't fat though...

• No need to call her a "specimen"...

What Guys Said 16

• lol, I think it's ridiculous.

I really doubt they will have a fat man as Ken. They will probably choose a tall, fit guy with a chisled face to push the feminist narrative of fat women being able to attract hot men.

• For one, dafuq is a Barbie movie. For two, this is obviously an SJW creation.

• Amy Schumer may be the leading cause of why i may become gay as fuck.

• Is the movie set to be satire or is this just people being social justice warriors lol

• OMG shut the fuck up with your preconceived notions of beauty you cis gendered scum!

Fat is attractive! You have sex with it no matter what! Understand?

• OBVIOUSLY, she's going to get fit for the movie. I found her pretty hot in Trainwreck.

• But what about her face? You can't fix that with diet.

• Dude, but look who you're comparing xD You really think Amy Schumer is at the same level as the girl you just posted?

• Yeah, I forget about the amy thing when I saw this one.

• I read about this. I think she was already branded with the hate long before anything, they are quick to judge

• She can get liposuction and plastic surgery to look like a "Barbie" doll. Seth and Jonah are beyond immediate repair. They'd have to give up the bong and actually stick to a strict diet and exercise regime to look like "Ken"... not probable.

• Seth Rogen is such a fatass sellout. That's what happens when you start hanging around feminist whales

• I don't know if he'll play as Ken, it was a guess considering who they cast for Barbie xD

• Well, the future is not so dark, people are laughing their asses off with this decision XD

• I hope so. And I hope it gets more criticism and mockery than the awful new age Ghostbusters.

• Umm, she better have a better ass than that!

• Is it supposed to be a comedy?
    Like a funny take on Barbie

• I don't know. What I know about the plot is that Barbie is being kicked out from Barbieland because she doesn't fit the standard of beauty. So basically they got Schumer because she's ugly and fat.

• That movie sounds like garbage
      Who is going to watch that?

Also, imagine they made a real Barbie movie where a sexy Barbie goes crazy and kills Ken and then goes on a killing spree on rodeo drive and a high speed chase?
      I would watch that. Make her turn from pretty, to trashy and crazy haha.

• I don't know, probably feminists xD

I would watch one that is satire, that would be fun, but not one who's only purpose is to tell us that fat people can be pretty too, and that beauty standards shouldn't exist, and that everything is misogynistic.

• Shumer is a piece of crap

• With a little less effort, you can look like fat Barbie too... Aspire to not aspire.

• This is fucking disgusting wow

• no fukin way

• I'm lost for words.