What do y'all recommend on Netflix?

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch Scrubs, or Friends, or supernatural, or Two and a half men, or Seinfeld
    or if you want to see a movie then
    watch, leon the professional or The pursuit of happiness, or shawshank redepmtion, or, i love you man, or never back down 1,2,3, or, prestige, or scary movie 1,2,3, or American pie 1 2. American wedding, American pie reuinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Between, Hemlock Grove (this one's gory af though), Frequency, Stranger Things - all depends on your personal taste though, I like the sci-fi, mystery, fantasy series best. There's also House of Cards which is pretty darn good.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• if you liked peaky blinders you may like ripper street. it's a cool show set about 30 years earlier than PB and about the section of london where notorious serial killer jack the ripper committed his crimes... two other BBC shows are sherlock and Luther (both are awesome).

netflix has a newish show called Love... it's by judd apatow and pretty funny. if you like sort of silly shows the unbreakable kimmy schmidt is awesome

my wife and i after a lot of people told us have started New Girl and are really liking it.

• Narcos, Stranger Things, Vikings, Marco Polo, currently I'm watching 3% and liking it as well.

• Stranger Things

• stranger things

• Daredevil. Luke Cage. Jessica jones

• Archer is literally the best show I've ever seen

• The Arrow

• Sal├▓ or the 120 days of Sodom, make sure you watch it with kids and family members, it's a great family flick.

• Cowspiracy. It is a documentary about how meat industries killing us.

• House of cards !:)

• smoke a bowl and watch Kung Fury.

• I recommend you browse Netflix and see for yourself. What genres do you like?

• I do but I never seem to find anything. The shows I've seen so far that I enjoyed were Greys anatomy, peaky blinders (LOVED), anything girly or romantic really.

• I mainly watch comedy. Scrubs was funny. I watched Friends, Everybody Loves Ramon and whatnot, but I really enjoy romantic comedies i guess, usually anime though. I saw an anime called The devil is a part timer!. I liked it alright, but I don't know many romantic things on netflix

• The Tudors.

• The Terminal. Tom Hanks :)

• Rick & Morty

• Love a good bit of rick and morty also black mirror is good

• you need to watch black mirror series...

deep deep deep stuff.

• Shameless!!

• I tried watching that one and it was kinda weird but maybe I didn't give it a fair enough chance. I'll try it again!

• Its a bit raunchy, but the characters get pretty deep. Let me know what you think

What Girls Said 8