Zayn Malik- in right or wrong direction?

I am literally crazy about this guy. I literally was crying when he left 1D. It was so painful. Was his decision right or wrong? I mean, I stand by him whatsoever. But still, was it wrong of him to leave 1D? And one more question, do you think Zerrie was better that Zigi? Explanations pls. Thanks for your participation. πŸ˜ƒ

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, when Zayn and One Direction were put together on X Factor, Zayn came very close to not performing with them because he was too nervous. He had to be talked into it. That clearly demonstrates that he has always had some issues with anxiety and he took the brave decision to know when he had had enough. I'm not a Zayn fan or a One Direction fan but I entirely respect a human being's right to choose, especially when they know that something isn't working for them anymore. It's braver to speak up than just to do nothing.

He hasn't always done everything right in his life but he's young and I didn't do everything right either. I wish him good luck.

• Hm. Don't miss out on Zigi and zerrie! Which one was better?

• I'm sorry, I don't even know who they are :'( haha!

Most Helpful Girl

• I''m not a 1D fan but i am a fan of a boyband that also have members that left and its not just one its 3. Sad... IK. but u just gotta live with it. If he have problems with himself like anxiety or sth its fine he doesn't want to trouble the members or he needs time himself so in that case is good. But if he left because he didn't feel like being with the bad anymore its a bit bad bcs he can't just leave bcs he feel like it without a reason its his choice plus he has solo career so good for him maybe as for zigi or zerrie, i'd prefer zerrie only bcs i personally dont like gigi she dated so many boys n she breaks up with them kinda fast on some of the boys, kinda like taylor swift but she's a lot better than her. are you still obsessed with him or 1d?

• Him definitely😍

• hhhahah happy that you're ok

• Thanks...:)

What Guys Said 11

• i honestly couldn't give af but for the sake of answering, well it's just a band. he can do whatever he wants right. his life.

• I'm sure i speak for every single guy on this site in saying that, Quite frankly, Noone cares. Haha.

I mean no offence, but.. seriously, Barely anyone on here is going to care about the choices of some guy from an overrated teen girl band.

• He didn't go in the wrong or right direction. He went in 1 direction

• I have no clue what you're talking about lol

• Never heard of him or "1D".

• He goes only 1 direction, thats towards the end of life.

• like most, i didn't and do not care

• believe me.. in a year or 2 you will be amazed that you once gave a damn..

• I really don't know

• Fuck him

• true progressives, move on

What Girls Said 8

• I stopped listening to one direction years ago I was into them as a middle schoolers they were my everything too trust me. I still have their very first album. However when zayn left one direction I had already stopped listening to them so him leaving wasn't something that hurt haha. But I feel you. I think he should have left tbh it's time for them all to make solo Career's just look at how much better zayn is doing
    Solo he's grown he's matured I think he's doing great

• Ikr. I just wanted to know if it was good for him. Nonetheless, what about zerrie and Zigi? Meaning zayn and his new partner?

• Zigi or Gigi whatever her name is haha that girl is beautiful the other girl was okay haha

• I'm a huge One Direction fan, but tbh I never really liked Zayn. I don't know about his relationship with Perrie but it seems she lied about how he broke up with her. She said it was through a text message and Zayn later said he respected her too much to end their relationship through a text message. Perrie seems very hurt by the break up and I guess she has a right to be. Gigi and Zayn seem happy, may be a fake couple but they play it well.

• I... do not care to be honest but ultimately it wasn't wrong, he did it for himself, which is his right.

• 1D was nothing without the D! Zayn was the D lol... or should i say the 1 lol? I don't know haha

• Ikr. It was so depressing. What about zerrie and Zigi?

• Who needs zerri and zigi when there's Zessi? Yep me and Zayn lol

• I don't give a damn, but I support his decision. He's a grown man, it was about time he got out of that gay boy band. His music is far better anyway.

• he's a cutie.
    I don't know I never cared for 1D lmao.

• this generation girls, what is wrong with them

• I don't know