What do you think of the new Metallica album?

? Album Metallica new the of think you do What

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I really dont like metallica. I like just about any music you can throw at me... metallica is on my short list of bands id rather not listen to. To be honest though, i haven't tried the new album. I reckon ill her bits of it one of these days and i'll decide then if i like it or not, but I dislike them enough that i can't make myself go out of my way to listen to it.

• You strike me as a chick that might like the s&m album. Try that. ;)

• πŸ€˜πŸ™ƒπŸ€˜

• The 2 songs I heard, I really like , so I'm pretty sure the album is awesome.

What Guys Said 4

• I compared it to Death Magnetic: Magnetic had better songs.

But, Hardwired... to Self Destruct sounded so much better. Mt ears didn't bleed. It was produced a lot better. It definitely has that black Album feel to it, with some old stuff mixed in.

I had it on repeat ever since it came out. Its good, I like it, and I love all the behind the scenes videos they release as well

• I love it actually, it's not as hard or full of the solos they are known for, but it's still pretty damn good... Here comes Revenge, Atlas rise and Human Unkind are probably my favs off of it!

• I like metallica no matter what but this must be my least favorite albumof all for sure. Maybe it hasn't grown on me yet but i feel like they all sound the same.

• Hahaha i just looked at your last post of what do you see. Hahaha nice!

• Same old Metallica, nothing too original. I like it.

• I think it's awesome because I like Metallica anyway. It's nice to know they aren't done