Who wants to see the Assassins Creed movie?

I've played Assassin's Creed I and II, then I decided my time and money would be better spent on cocaine than trying to follow the series.

(Joking on the cocaine part btw)

1215

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I actually enjoyed the series. I haven't been following the recent games though, since it's not what it used to be.

But I do plan to watch the movie

Most Helpful Guy

• First two Assasin's Creed are good, II is probably the best of the series. Brotherhood was okay, but it was more of the same. The only reason I played Revelations was to finish Ezio's story. The remaining games have different characters and they occur in different hostorical context. Haven't played them.

I'm more excited for Ghost In The Shell at this point. Video game based movies are usually shit, even though I think Fassbender is a great actor and all.

• Pretty much what I did. I'm not really excited for any movies. Star Wars is being overrun by Tumblr SJWs making their script, I'm feeling meh about this one. Ghost in the shell, only seen the anime a few times, haven't kept up with marvel, so yeah...

• If there is any anime I want adapted, its Cowboy Bebop

• I agree. One of the best things I've ever seen and I'm not even big on anime stuff. It would also not be that hard to adapt as with Akira.

I just remembered I haven't watched the Ruroni Kenshin movie, I keep holding that out for a reason.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

• There's a movie... you've made my day! 😊
    I stopped playing them after 3 cause I didn't like the look of Black Flag but I definitely wanna see the movie! 😛 hopefully they don't ruin it...

• I'll definitely see it... but it simply can't surpass or equal the games... unfortunately.

• I'm going to see it. I actually can't wait to see it. Curiosity more than anything.

• Dunno. Its probably either this or rogue one. I'm not too excited for either.

• I'm really not excited about rogue 1 either. I mean, its the closet thing to a dark forces movie we'll ever get, but eh, i'll probably see it in the cheap theater. I hate how expensive everything is getting

• Oh god let's never speak of that!

• There's nothing to say. He had like, 5 minutes of screen time. You could have replaced him with a man in a bunny costume for all the impact he had on the movie.
      and so i never watched another x men movie again. rip, my favorite childhood cartoon series.

• I want to see it. There's so many movies I'm looking forward to, especially Valerian.

• This girl!
    I was a huge Assassins Creed fan back in Middle School. I'm trying to get back into it.

• I do

• I watch it just because it features "assassins"

• I will watch it

• waaaw... And yes I will watch it

• ı want to

What Guys Said 14

• PM me when you need legal advice!

• I did cocaine because of assassins creed too.

• I thought you were cool :/

AC1 is the best game I've ever played, and the saga is my favorite, despite going downhill since the 4th one.
    But yeah, I'm definitely gonna watch the movie, I hope it doesn't disappoint...

• Sorry I broke your heart fam.

I loved II, I also played Brotherhood and Revelations, buuut... after that, just couldn't afford to keep up ahahahaha.

• @LadyTerror Right? Obviously it's not the most complete of the series, but because it's the first one, but it's the only one that really makes you feel like Assassin.

• The first game was a work of art.

The second was a grand improvement.

The rest were just people trying to cash in :/

• Played all the games and loved them, (exept for Revelations.) Can't wait for the movie!!!

• I'm going to ask a friend of mine who's a Assassins Creed fanatic what his thoughts are on it if he says it's worth seeing I'll go see it.

• On 1 hand, it's assassins creed, so it automatically should be dope, but on the other hand, something seems off about it

• like every video game movie adaptation out there?

• I wasn't quite sure how to describe it, but 300ish is perfect. Background and such looks too... fake I think.

Also, psh, whatever, video games need to stop being so damn expensive.

• I mean I know why they did it for both movies, but I just think it doesn't really work as well for ac, but that's me, personally

Well, yeah. Video games are overpriced as shit. But AC is on the top of my list for video games I've played... and I'm not a huge video game person, at all

• assassins creed I and II were best. III was shit and that pirate one too. i stopped playing after that.

• Every video game related movies I've seen was not worth spending money for. Will probable watch it for free. Hehehe.

• I'll be watching soon.

• Hells yeah

• Maybe

• I've played them all up to 4 then I just fell out of the series cuz I didn't have any current gen consoles when then next games were released

• I want to see it. I love the game, and it's also very badass

• i've played 1,2,3. brother hood and 4