What's your most favorite Nintendo console of all time?

My most favorite Nintendo console is a tie between the Nintendo 64 and Nintendo Gamecube since they were my childhood. My most favorite games on these two Nintendo consoles are Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and Turok 2 for N64 and Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros Melee and Metroid Prime for Nintendo Gamecube.

• NES
    20%(2)11%(4)Vote7%(2)
  • SNES
    10%(1)18%(7)Vote21%(6)
  • Nintendo 64
    0%(0)21%(8)Vote29%(8)
  • Gamecube
    50%(5)32%(12)Vote25%(7)
  • Nintendo Wii
    10%(1)8%(3)Vote7%(2)
  • Nintendo Wii U
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote4%(1)
  • Others
    10%(1)7%(3)Vote7%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Gamecube. I got the legend of zelda collectors edition which has ZELDA, Zelda 2, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. I literally only bought it for Majora's Mask which is my favorite Zelda. It also had Wind Waker another of my favorites just like you. Super Mario Sunshine, Smash Bro's Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash. And Sonic Adventures 2 Battle

What Girls Said 5

• I have very fond memories of playing on my Gamecube as a little girl most of my favorite games are on that system.

• probably my pikachu 64

• Grew up with my dad's old NES so I guess I'm a little biased. But damn the classics are fun

• Nintendo 64 ❤
    But I do enjoy the Wii U

• I am offended the Nintendo DS wasn't included.
    I chose the Wii though.

What Guys Said 18

• The Original Nintendo and I wanted it just to play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. I loved it, and I worked so hard at the game, It took me a month to finally Knockout Mike Tyson

• No question, the N64 and then the original NES.

• SNES and GameCube are my favorites. NES and N64 share the close second place.

• The 64 without a doubt! Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie/tooie! The GameCube is a close 2nd though! Gah, the memories! :')

• I've only owned the SNES and the gamecube.

The gamecube has got to be my favorite! Mario Kart and Mario party were awesome to play on that system

• Probably snes but n64 goldeneye was fun

• I still play my Nintendo 64 just for Banjo Kazooie

• I've only played both the NES and the N64... both bring back some fond memories of being a 90's kid.

• SNES followed by N64.

• NES for sure

• Snes top of course! Favorite game? Super metroid (metroid geek here), killer instinct.

• SNES - PAL Version

• Realy liking the wii u so far but i go for the gamecube.

• All of them up to 64. After 64's Goldeneye they all were dumb in my opinion.

• super nintendo, can't go wrong on street fighter 2 turbo and super Mario world

• SNES all the way. (And I was born when the GameCube was new)

• N64 for Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Starcraft 64, and the wrestling games. I had so much fun with my friends back in high school on that system.
    #GoodTimes

• Wii because it's the only Nintendo console I've had.