Good Books to Read?

I'm getting into reading and I would like some suggestions on some foods books☺️
I preferably self improvement and inner wealth Books, but anything is fine with me

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it doesn't fit the genre, but I never miss a chance to recommend Brandon Sanderson's adult fiction books. Warbreaker or Mistborn are good ones to start with, unless you're looking for something really heavy, then you could try The Way of Kings (All his series are stand alone from the others, but his writing style takes some getting used to). In my opinion, he's the best author of our time. His world building is magical, his characters are so detailed they could be from the real world, and his magic systems have so much character you can study them for days and still have more to learn.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Well since you just got into reading, how about green eggs and ham or where the wild things are...

What Girls Said 2

• Right now I'm reading Anne Rice, Interview With the Vampire
    Its really good. I enjoy science fiction

• ı recommend u the ooks of haruki murakami