What's your favorite singer/song writer?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure I have one. Maybe Yeshiva Boys Choir or the Eagles or Peter Cetera.

Most Helpful Guy

• Suicide Silence, Emmure, Thy Art Is Murder, Parkway Drive, Motionless In White, Slipknot, Crown The Empire, Disturbed, Korn, Upon A Burning Body, Forgetting The Memories, A Day To Remember, Falling In Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Avenged Sevenfold, Signs Of The Swarm, Lamb Of God, Devil Driver, Killswitch Engage, Devil Driver, Asking Alexandria, Betraying The Martyrs, Bullet For My Valentine, We came as romans, Bring Me The Horizon, As I lay Dying, Wolves At The Gate, Feed Her To The Sharks, Skillet, Red, Three Days Grace, Trivium, Bear tooth, For Today, Memphis May Fire, Of Mice And Men, I see Stars, The Amity Affliction, Demon Hunter, The Animal In Me, August Burns Red, Caliban, and that's just half of the list

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• twenty one pilots, panic! at the disco, and the 1975. wbu?

• I like twenty one pilots I guess, I like Kanye west and what not

What Guys Said 4