Which of these tattoos should I get?

Which of these tattoos should I get?

Except for me, it would say "Made in the U. S"

Most Helpful Guy

• No girl has ever improved her looks with a gaudy mural injected under her skin or a piece of metal dangling from her nostrils. There’s no man on Earth who has ever thought about his girlfriend or wife, “Man, you know what would make her even sexier? A butterfly emblazoned just over her ass.” Yet despite this objective reality, thousands of girls continue to mutilate themselves at an astounding rate, to the point where more girls now have tattoos than men. Here are the reasons why you should shun these girls like they’re lepers.
    1. They’re sl***
    What kind of girl would be comfortable lying down half-naked in public for two hours while some fat dude with a dirty beard jams a sharp needle into her skin? Answer: the kind of girl who takes sharp objects in her vagina as a hobby. Girls with tattoos and/or piercings (aside from earrings) are slags who fall in and out of guys’ beds at a moment’s notice. If you’re unfortunate enough to commit to a girl with ink on her body or metal in her face, she’ll cheat on you at the drop of a hat. Tattoos and piercings are the mark of the whore, which is why in more traditional countries like the Philippines, only whores have them.
    One of the first girls I ever banged was a self-styled “piercing addict.” She had multiple ear piercings, a stud in her nose, a tongue piercing, and both nipples pierced. While we were dating, she was also bragging about how she was going to get her clit pierced (oh lucky me). In the time that I knew her, she went on to bang two of my friends, as well as at least four other guys I knew, within a span of two months. She would later get busted by campus police for turning tricks on the side.
    2. They have no foresight
    Even in our degenerate society, people with visible tattoos and piercings have difficulty getting jobs. Not even minimum wage employers will hire them, because no one wants their Big Mac or Double Crappuccino served by an Apocalypto extra. Girls who get inked or pierced are showing that they can’t be trusted to plan for the future. They don’t care that their stupid choices will consign them to living off their parents for the rest of their lives: all they care about is their individuality.
    Not only that, but girls with tattoos specifically have no idea that their cool designs will be destroyed by aging. Gravity and Father Time work their magic on us all, and your taut flesh will eventually sag and wrinkle like a raisin in the sun.

• A chick who can’t comprehend that the awesome Narnia scene tattooed on her back will look like Technicolor vomit when she’s 40 is too dumb to be the mother of your children.
      3. They’re selfish
      The reasons girls get tattoos and piercings—“I’m doing it for ME!”—are indicative of narcissism and mild psychopathy. Girls get tattoos for the same reasons they cut their hair short: a desperate attempt to assert how unique and special they are. A girl who willfully disfigures herself like this will never attempt to please you or do anything nice for you. She won’t care for you when you’re sick, will refuse to sleep with you for completely arbitrary reasons, and will generally be a moody, unlikable cunt.
      4. They’re boring
      Girls’ logic when it comes to tattoos is best described by paraphrasing Lena Dunham’s character in Girls: “I have a tattoo, and that just makes me naturally interesting.” Nothing could be further from the truth.

• 5. They’re mentally ill
      This is the clincher. Any girl who thinks that a getting a ring in her nose or a Bible verse on her back is a good idea is going to be off her rocker. In my entire life, I have never met an inked or pierced girl who wasn’t sick in the head, whether they had depression, “anxiety” or a full-blown personality disorder. While girls with facial piercings and tattoos on the arms or legs can at least feign normality, chicks with piercings or tattoos on or near their erogenous zones (breasts, labia, ass) are the kinds of broads who will cut you with a knife.
      Going back to the “piercing addict,” she was a complete masochist who would burst into tears every time after we had sex, crying about how I wasn’t banging her hard enough. Another girlfriend of mine who had a tramp stamp was a full-on borderline, starting fights for no reason to try provoke me into hitting and slapping her.

• ... She also casually referred to black people with the n-word in mixed company despite being a racial minority herself. Both girls were absolute maniacs in the sack—we’re talking nails-digging-into-my-back kind of sex—but outside of the bedroom, they were one bad day from a complete breakdown.
      The only good thing about tattoos and piercings is that they signal which girls you can bang with minimal effort. If you’re looking to make a girl wince during anal on the first date, pick the one with a tramp stamp or a tongue piercing. But if you’re looking for a girl you can wife up, go for the ones who haven’t mangled their bodies beyond repair.

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I like the idea of a Disney tattoo, I think the one you've got pictured looks too eye-catching.
    I love the idea of 'made in the U. S. A' tattoo on the ankle, and the script on the upper arm.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• I feel like you shouldn't leave it in a bunch of randos hands to put money down for permanent ink on your skin... also, the Roman numerals 1 on the wrist, I guess

• Tattoos are not that expensive and i'm choosing very small tattoos knowning that in the future I may no longer want it. I think I will do a tiny one on my wrist and tiny one on my ankle

• Eh, I've seen prices on some of them... I don't know. I'm not a tattoo person. But either way, it's still your money 🙃

• all of them ugly.

• try henna instead. it's not permanent.

• Do not get the Disney tattoo.

• Made in Brazil looks good. You can use any other words of your choice though.

• 4 or 8

• Upper left chest one.

• no. 2

• Disney castle

• 1st or second last, simple but nice

• Get the one of the Disney castle

What Girls Said 6

• Do any of these actually have any meaning to you? Because they are all pretty different and seem petty boring. I would get something that means something to you or represents who you are. Be original.

• The roman numerals would probably represent a number that is very important to me and signifies a special date or reference. As for the flowers and stars or moons, i've always loved nature and looking at a starry night sky and stuff so I guess it just represents who I am and thats what makes them attractive to me

• Oh lmao yeah i won't have like a shit load of tiny tattoos, it looks awful and kind of childish. I don't want any big tattoos and so the most I would get is like 2.
      But the combo sounds like a good suggestion
      Thanks!

• You're welcome. Hope you get one figured out that you like.

• Make is completely personal to you. I like the lotus flower.

• I like the moon on the wrist:)

• aesthetically i like the circle, cursive, and roman numerals
    though they are pretty basic

• Yeah i know they're nothing special but i don't want anything big, i still want to keep it classy. I just thought it would be nice to get a little something.
      I like the circle too, i may get one tattoo on my writ and one on my ankle and I like the circle and numerals, so should i get the numerals on my wrist and circle on my ankle>

• hmm i'd actually wait on it a bit - sometimes your taste changes, so think about it for a while longer.
      though i do like the numerals on wrist and circle on ankle idea.

• yeah you're right

• The lotus one or the last

• ı didn't like any of them