If you could change anything about the Assassin's Creed Franchise, what would it be and why? (history/storyline wise not graphics or anything else)?

I know Assassin's Creed has very little to do with actual historical events (its very loosely based) but If you could change anything about the Assassin's Creed Franchise, what would it be and why? It could be anything from all of the different Assassin's Creed games. I'm not talking about graphics or moves I'm talking about events in the storyline). Could be any of the Assassin's Creed games.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Give us more freedom. Give the cities more character rather than just cutting and pasting the same setting-themed buildings all over the place. Also, add more mission variety. AC lets you do the same stuff too many times.
    I've never really liked AC, because the game feels like it plays itself for you. Hold down a button and all the parkour is automatic, the combat is insanely easy.

• I would remove the entire franchise from existence, that's what I would do.

• I'd have them stop making games every two seconds and instead have them make quality games in the series.

What Girls Said 0