Should I start Game of Thrones?

I've been motivated to the point where I'm going to watch it, should I start it tonight or wait till tomorrow?

• Tonight
    87%(20)72%(31)Vote55%(11)
  • Tomorrow
    13%(3)28%(12)Vote45%(9)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I just found out someone loaned us the DVD set, so I'll start it tomorrow when I'm home alone
I've started and am on season 1 right now

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• yes, definitely watch it. and read the books, too~ it's by far the most faithful adaptation i've seen to date.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tonight!! My boyfriend and I got tired of EVERYONE talking about it at parties and not knowing about any of it that we just watched all 6 seasons in about a month on HBO GO. So good. I'd love to know when season 7 comes out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Start it tonight, "For the night is dark and full of terrors!" The TV should shed some light.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES, tonight! Best show ever!

0|1
    0|0
  • Better sooner than later if you ask me 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • don't delay anything in life

0|1
    0|0
  • Tonight!!! Where have you been? Lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • DO IT!!! You're missing out!

1|1
    0|0
  • Hah so I'm not the only one who hasn't seen it yet! 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend wasn't into it lol until Emilia Clarke mad her first debut, last year he had me dress as her and dye my hair, he never came so quick.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• LOL I also waited a while since I started watching that show, but the reviews overall by most people all over the globe were pretty positive, so I gave it a shot. No regrets, dude. Go watch it TONIGHT!

0|1
    0|0
  • well it's suppose to be a great show. Id give it a go if you like that type of stuff. Best in it's class

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the best show ever. Don't know what kept you from watching it.

the first 4 episodes are a little slow but stick with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tomorrow, after you've read the books! They're much more in depth, although the videos do have a lot of boobies (and a couple of willies). :)

0|1
    0|0
  • it's definitely worth starting now. It's an hour each and 6 seasons of about 10 episodes each so you're going to need a few nights to catch up.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's my favourite tv series of all time. I'd definitely start watching while the next season is being filmed

0|1
    0|0
  • How much commitment do you have?

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the beginning of finals week. That's the perfect time to start binging a new show!

2|1
    0|0
  • The thought that it has these fantasy dragons always puts me off. I have thought of starting so many times. But if there any concept of "fantasy" in the show, not for me.

Good luck! Let me know if you love it.

0|1
    0|0
    • With regards to your update, how long did it take you to grasp all the characters? I mean, how many episodes? I found the characters too complicated in the first 3 episodes and never managed to go further.

• Tonight

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you should 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • Have you started it yet? Ned stark dies and theon greyjoy gets castrated.

0|0
    1|1