Should I start Game of Thrones?

I've been motivated to the point where I'm going to watch it, should I start it tonight or wait till tomorrow?

• Tonight
    87%(20)72%(31)Vote55%(11)
  • Tomorrow
    13%(3)28%(12)Vote45%(9)
I just found out someone loaned us the DVD set, so I'll start it tomorrow when I'm home alone
I've started and am on season 1 right now

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• yes, definitely watch it. and read the books, too~ it's by far the most faithful adaptation i've seen to date.

• Tonight!! My boyfriend and I got tired of EVERYONE talking about it at parties and not knowing about any of it that we just watched all 6 seasons in about a month on HBO GO. So good. I'd love to know when season 7 comes out.

• Yes! Start it tonight, "For the night is dark and full of terrors!" The TV should shed some light.

• YES, tonight! Best show ever!

• Better sooner than later if you ask me 😛

• don't delay anything in life

• Tonight!!! Where have you been? Lmao

• DO IT!!! You're missing out!

• Hah so I'm not the only one who hasn't seen it yet! 😄

• My boyfriend wasn't into it lol until Emilia Clarke mad her first debut, last year he had me dress as her and dye my hair, he never came so quick.

What Guys Said 12

• LOL I also waited a while since I started watching that show, but the reviews overall by most people all over the globe were pretty positive, so I gave it a shot. No regrets, dude. Go watch it TONIGHT!

• well it's suppose to be a great show. Id give it a go if you like that type of stuff. Best in it's class

• It's the best show ever. Don't know what kept you from watching it.

the first 4 episodes are a little slow but stick with it.

• Tomorrow, after you've read the books! They're much more in depth, although the videos do have a lot of boobies (and a couple of willies). :)

• it's definitely worth starting now. It's an hour each and 6 seasons of about 10 episodes each so you're going to need a few nights to catch up.

• It's my favourite tv series of all time. I'd definitely start watching while the next season is being filmed

• How much commitment do you have?

• It's the beginning of finals week. That's the perfect time to start binging a new show!

• The thought that it has these fantasy dragons always puts me off. I have thought of starting so many times. But if there any concept of "fantasy" in the show, not for me.

Good luck! Let me know if you love it.

• With regards to your update, how long did it take you to grasp all the characters? I mean, how many episodes? I found the characters too complicated in the first 3 episodes and never managed to go further.

• Tonight

• Yes you should 😄

• Have you started it yet? Ned stark dies and theon greyjoy gets castrated.