If you play board games, then what board games do you currently play?

For those of you that still play board games, what do you play?

Typically it's Chess for me, although I had played Connect 4, Snakes and Ladders, Checkers, Battleship, an Monopoly.

Updates:
I also played Sorry, Dominoes, and some card games.
What about Clue? Anyone played Clue? Or how about Yahtzee? Anyone ever played Yahtzee before here?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Battleship, Monopoly, Risk, UNO.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I play chess most often. Most people don't play board games anymore, but I'm fine with playing them, tile based games (like dominoes or mahjong), an endless list of card games, or even jigsaw puzzles on a rainy day, weekend morning, when the power goes out, or at some secluded wilderness cabin or whatever... To name a few: Monopoly, Clue, Axis & Allies, Risk, Scrabble, Battleship, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Connect Four, Guess Who? Shogun, or D&D.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Checkers Here, dear, but I do Like some other Board Games that I have Played when I was a Kid.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • My family doesn't play board games for good reason. When we do play board games, it's Risk. And there's usually an argument.
    image3d.com/.../...a-board-game-with-my-family.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • Have you tried Monopoly?
      That will lead to a homicide

• @Waffles731 Ohhh hells yes - Monopoly is the dangerous game in our house.

Try something like pandemic - being a co-operative game you aren't in competition with each other.

• I used to play Checkers a lot but I rarely play anymore, I've been craving a game of Monopoly for the longest time though.

I also played Connect 4 the other day and I lost 😭

0|1
    0|0
  • Monopoly (even tho I hate it)
    Clue
    Trouble
    Life

0|1
    0|0
  • I only play Battleship.

0|1
    0|0