Have you ever went to watch a movie by yourself? Please comment if you think it's weird or not weird to do this?

Have you ever went to watch a movie by yourself?  Please comment if you think it's weird or not weird to do this?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have. Just one of those spontaneous acts
    "I want to go watch a movie" *at 8pm* lol

I have no reason to believe its weird. Because it's not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only go to the movies maybe twice a year, sometimes with my wife and/or one of my daughters, but most of the time I just go by myself. I'm usually the only one who wants see some particular movie.

The only thing weird was once, many years ago, when I went to see a movie by myself, but most of the other people there were couples. A group of couples sitting near me were loud enough that I could hear them, and I think they were talking about me. One of them said, "he must be flying solo. Heh-heh-heh-heh".

• Dang what an asshole couple!

• What was even funnier was the next time I went to see a movie I just happened to have a date with me, but just about everybody else there was single.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's cool under some circumstances you have to. I honestly don't mind, a lot of my people don't like scary movies so I went anyway and enjoyed it

• I prefer to go to the movies by myself because then I can pick the movie and focus only on the movie - I don't have to worry about being attentive to my movie partner.

• yup but it's not weird. I like a me time where I could just do whatever I want by myself. I even watched 2 movies in a row by myself

• Not weird what so ever.

• im not kidding, my friend and i were talking about this just yesterday. I've never watched a movie by myself but i don't think its weird.

• You should go try it! I might go see Rogue One by myself because my schedule doesn't fit with any of my friends.

• you should! i'll definitely try it someday.

• nope never, i'd rather stay in and watch it from bed lol I like gpi

What Guys Said 8

• I do it quite a bit. As an adult, probably more than 1/2 of the movies that I have seen are by myself. I just saw Arrival two weeks ago on Tuesday - cheap movie night.

• I don't see how watching a movie is a social activity. Is it much different than tv? Is it weird to watch tv by yourself?

• I mostly watch movies by myself. That's what you do when you're 28 years old and all your friends have families. People just get busier as they get older. We don't have as much time for friends unfortunately.

• I have several times and never cared no one is going out of their way to look at the person by themself

• No but I want to. So many people go alone it seems, rather interesting

• It's not weird, but I've never done it.

• You should go try it! I might go see Rogue One by myself because my schedule doesn't fit with any of my friends. That's why I was wondering. I've never gone to see a movie by myself either.

• Is it good quality or CAM quality?

• IT IS USUALLY 720P OR 1080P BUT SOMETIMES IT SUCKS ASS...

• I've not went yet
    But I'd like to try

• Yes, have gone alone plenty of times. I used to feel weird but now It's just a normal thing for me.