The new Fast & Furious Trailer was everything?

Awesome new storyline! can't believe Dom turned on the team? Either he's been hypnotized with some crazy tech chip or else he's doing it to "protect the team"! But i can't wait! And i wanna cry cause I miss Paul but OMG Jason on the team now? Heeeeellz Ya!! But where Lucas Black? didn't see my Ninja.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fast & Furious is one of the most remarkable memorial movies for me! i can't wait to see it and to be honest i wish it continues forever constantly!!!
    Hope to hear this beautiful soundtrack in the movie which carries lots of Fast memories and moments within it

https://youtu.be/_i2EwTKRmsU

• Fast&Furious always have the best soundtracks!! However, I'd be fine with this being the last one. Its not the same without Paul. Yet paul said he wanted them to make 9 or 10 total. So i guess go for it

• The point is this soundtrack is actually one the main soundtracks of the movie. it always gets on with family time of the Fast family. Every time everything is calm, happy and they are around the table, this soundtracks goes off. That's why it's special.
      I agree about Paul. But i can't accept the logic "It's not the same without Paul" if they replace the character, it would be awful and unacceptable but normally, Brian is dead, we can't say life is not the same because of the loss of a beloved one. Life continues but they will be remembered.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omgggg!!! That was so dope!!!

• I fell on love during the explosion and wrecking ball of the first 5 seconds haha

• he's the only celeb i ever cried for! I felt bad cause i didn't even shed a tear for whitney, michael, prince, and i can't remember if i did for aaliyah or not

• I cried for Michael. But I still listened to him and watched him right after. To this day, I can't watch movies with him in it. Which means I haven't had a FF marathon in years and I used to have those on the regular.

What Guys Said 16

• Whooooo hoooo hoooo yeahhh!!! I love the fast and furious franchise, love it. People constantly complaining about the continuations but they're amazing in my opinion.

And the new direction where they're focusing more on heavier than street races is great to. You see that wrecking ball they unleashed for phase two? There's a Miley Cyrus joke in there somewhere hah.

And now we got statham on the team temporarily, HELLS YEAH. Can't wait for that. This new Dom is interesting tho. I would've said he was being blackmailed but he kissed Charlize at the end, that's a bit odd. Though I can't argue, I certainly would 😌.

But yeah, can't wait.

• She kissed him! He just let it happen. he's totally being blackmailed lol and trying to protect the team. I liked Jason statham in Death race and crank and would replace Dom with him lol

• Hm🤔!!! You do have a point there, she did kiss him. And I don't know I like statham a lot, but vin diesel, brings the right attitude to Dominic Torrey's. I am curious to where the drift king will fit in here though.

• Yea im pissed cause Lucas posed to be a main character but since he wasn't in the trailer i assume he's a mf cameo again 🙄

• i loved the trailer
    but im pretty sure, in the end Dom will be on a good side, someone must be blackmailing him thats why he turned against his team

• Yeah I would love to see that, I've watched every one since it first came out

• I don't like how Dom has turned against them in this one though, hope it has a good ending

• Im sure he's doing it to protect the squad

• Yeah probably since it's always been about family with him, so I can't wait to see it

• One of my favourite movie series
    Can't wait 😍

• been waiting for this since a year now.

• They've been doing good bringing a new movie out every other April

• Dont you think it is gonna be a little weird without Paul Walker?

• Yea I miss him so much, but Paul wanted them to make up to 10 so they're fulfilling his dying wish

• Why are these movies still coming out?

• Yeah, it's very exciting and out of the box. Dom betraying his family.

• Not too surprising cause im sure he's not doing it by choice. The only surprising part to me is the fact that jason joined the team and lucas is nowhere to be found

• by the way, Fast and furious is getting more violent, destructive and unrealistic (sci-fi) type after every release.

I liked earliest fast and furious more than newer ones.

What's your opinion on it

• I prefer the Tokyo Drift, Fast Five, Fast 7 type action

• Looks like they used more explosives. I like it.

• eh, id prefer watching cars

• Lmao the disney movie? I mean i only watch it for Rascal flatts "Life is a Highway" haha

• Yea looks like the rocks gonna get beatup by statham again. Smh

• @abe90 well, id prefer a movie with more physical combat than guns

• Is turned into a crap movie. Not even about racing anymore.

• They need to stop making these movies already

• F&F went downhill after tokyo drift

• i may have found the new one, leaked, supposedly, do you want the youtube link?

• by the way, did you know part of the new one was filmed where i live

• Dang i was ready to watch lol! And filmed where NY?

• different places, so, part of it was filmed where i live

• They need more white people this looks like a total brownwash.

• Eh I liked the first couple where it was actually about street racing. I liked the original and the Tokyo Drift one.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm really looking forward to it! Can't wait till it's out in the cinemas. If they have an advanced screening, i'm going lol

• Yea i honestly didn't start liking F&F until Fast 5 came out (although i did enjoy Tokyo drift) but yea

• Tyrese "no one needs to know about this" Han just nods hahaha

• BUT in Fast 7 when Luda dropped Tyrese out that plane 😂😩

• I thought it was shitty

• I'm so keen!!