What phone should I get?

I've always had iPhones but I'm so done with them they're so shifty and always have problems I have the 6s right now and all my text messages get deleted, battery problems were it shuts off at 60% it sometimes deletes my pics and the Restored them, glitchy and so many more problems now this phone is in perfect physical condition so this is apples fault they prob mess up your phone on purpose. Anyways what phone shohld I get? Preferbally something that looks nice/like an iPhone and is good and has a good status like not a "cheap" phone if that makes sense because for example Iphones aren't a "cheap" phone

35

Most Helpful Guy

• The only other big brand of smart phones is Samsung Galaxy. The Galaxy s7 and s7 Edge are the newest out right now. I have the s7, and I love it.

Everyone will tell you to get the Edge, but you're paying like $100+ extra for a screen that curves on the sides. Yeah, it's cool, but is it worth the money? Not to mention that the Edges are much more breakable because the cases don't cover the sides of the screen.

Most Helpful Girl

• The google Pixel. It's apparently better than the iphone.
    cdn2.pcadvisor.co.uk/.../google_pixel_colours.jpg

I was thinking of getting a new phone. I've always have had issues with the storage capacity (with the iphones) *storage limited*
    I'm not 100% sure (as I haven't done enough research on it yet) but unlimited storage was appealing to me. If i were 110% certain I was getting one, I would of gotten one for my boyfriend to. But recently he just got a new phone lol

What Guys Said 4

• Samsung as good as iphone

• Get an iPhone 7 and jailbreak. It's like putting android on steroids on your iPhone

• An Android phone can do everything a jailbroken iPhone can do, without having to do anything to the phone.

The only advantage Apple products have over Android is their security, which you will be throwing away by jailbreaking it.

If you plan on jailbreaking your iPhone, there is literally NO reason not to get an Android instead. Unless maybe you're too hung up on Super Mario Run not being available to Android... -__-

• Y u so mean :(

• 😢 ur a meanie

• trackberry

• honor

What Girls Said 2

• How you know its not a defect 6s you have? maybe going to a apple store and see?

• Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge