HOLY CRAP, A GUY MADE A GUN MODELED AFTER THE PULSE RIFLE FROM ALIENS, IT FIRES 9MM AND HAS AN UNDERBARREL SHOTGUN, HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT?

• Way cool
    33%(5)30%(14)Vote29%(9)
  • I WANT ONE
    13%(2)22%(10)Vote26%(8)
  • GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER.
    54%(8)48%(22)Vote45%(14)
Can you say NERDGASM
I PROPOSE WE SEND SHIPMENTS OF THESE TO THE USMC
SO THEY CAN BE THE ULTIMATE BADASS, STATE OF THE BADASS ART

Most Helpful Girl

• That man deserves an award! 😲

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• That's pretty cool. I wonder how he made it. Was there any 3D printing involved? Or did he just get all the materials and make it from scratch?

• Nope he had to A. obtain several different authorizations from various agencies as its both a short barreled shotgun and a submachine gun, two EXTREMELY restricted weapons combined, then he had to have it made
      Submachinegun component is a NFA registered SWD M-11/9 with an Anthony Smith style Suomi upper receiver. Magazine used is a Suomi "Coffin" magazine that holds 50 rounds of 9mm.

No modifications or alteration of the M-11/9 lower receiver is required.

Shotgun component is a NFA registered Remington 870 short barreled shotgun.

BATFE letter was obtained confirming this is a legal configuration, prior to manufacturing.

Then he had to have it made by a professional gunsmith

• Wow. That's pretty full on and sounds like a massive long process. I hope it was worth it for him. It's pretty cool though

• 😲HOLY BATMANNN!!! My role modelπŸ‘

• That's pretty freaking cool...

• It's pretty cool that he saw it, thought it was cool, and had the creativity and skills to make it.

What Guys Said 18

• "I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A Pulse Rifle. Ten millimeter, with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher. Feel the weight." -Corporal Dwayne Hicks

I want to see what it would be like if this gun was dual-wielded akimbo style with the straps or something. But maybe it would recoil too much. I've yet to see an aliens game that allows players to use two Pulse Rifles at the same time.

Or better yet, duct tape this attach it to a flamethrower like Ripley did in the movie:

66.media.tumblr.com/...2wcj34ffO1qc4i9xo1_1280.jpg

If they do a live fire of that, then it would be sick LOL. They just need some Alien or Predator themed targets for target practice to make it feel like a USCM Firing Range Academy or some shit like it.

Too bad this real one can't fire those "10 millimeter explosive tip caseless, standard light armor-piercing rounds", but maybe one day, we can only imagine.

Nor does it support a 99 or 100 round magazine like it did in the video games or the movies, but the 50 round magazine is closer to the 40-round or 60-round limited variant Pulse Rifle MK2 from Aliens Colonial Marines.

And I guess it just can't sound like it did in the movies because this is a real weapon using live ammo. No real 30 millimeter grenades like in the movies either, as I doubt that is even possible in real life, but who knows? I never heard of a real pumped-action grenade launcher that exists in real weapons, but I might be wrong. Even then they'd need some special permit or licensing because of ordinance and explosives. But the underslung component supports shotgun shells as alternate ammo for Aliens Colonial Marines.

I hope we get to see them make a version of the Flamethrower and Smart Gun that can be live fired at some point also.

• It may surprise you to learn that I do not own any firearms.

• Why not?
      Hell even I'm planning on it
      and why not an aliens colonial marines pulse rifle.

• Now all we need is aliens, MUAHAHAHAHA.

• That just reminds me of this https://youtu.be/4JgbOkLdRaE

• $30 that dude missed all of his targets πŸ˜‚

• That's beautiful

• It's sad to know a lot of people will not know the GAME OVER MAN. line lol.

• Hudson said that after the Dropship had been destroyed, leaving the marines, the little girl and Ripley stranded on LV-426.

• Bro i know. Trust me i have nostalgia for the alien franchise.

• Cool but all that extra shit bolted to it must make it awfully heavy,

• Call of Duty Black Ops 2 :D

This is cool!

• I love humans. For all our flaws, we can be amazingly inventive and straightup badass mothafuckers sometimes. Bravo πŸ‘

• I saw this a while ago, I still think it's badass asf

• PRETTY DAMN CULE

• Or he brought it back from the future, got damn that's badass

• If only he duct taped it with the flamethrower like Ripley did in the movie, if only.

• I want one!

• holy fuck. thats bad ass dude

• It's so cool, I feel like busting a beer bottle over my own head! Yee'haw!!!

• A rifle firing 9mm? I thought power is based on the size of the bullet. So this... rifle has the same power as a hand gun?

• That makes it a submachine gun actually but you are missing the point A SUBMACHINE GUN, MODELED AFTER THE PULSE RIFLE FROM ALIENS

• @Jersey2
      Actually no he had it made to order,
      Its not a small rifle made out of plastic, its an actual submachine gun/shotgun combo weapon

• Sounds fun

• That's pretty freaking cool...