Do you think its annoying when someone is trying to be funny all the time?

• Yes
    80%(12)77%(23)Vote73%(11)
  • No
    20%(3)23%(7)Vote27%(4)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and I have to admit sometimes I fall into this category also. It feels natural to make a joke about anything or anytime I see an opportunity but sometimes I find myself trying when it doesn't come naturally. But I've learned to be quiet when I see myself trying. It has to come naturally and fit the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on our relationship really. If I want to have a serious relationship, then it can be annoying if all they want to do is be funny.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. You shouldn't "try" to be funny, you should just be funny or not.

• ALL THE TIME yes... Gotta choose the time and place carefully. I am, or well try to be funny most of the time. but I know my boundaries. :)

• Wouldn't that be like, obsessive hilarity if its ALL the time? A yea everything cray is annoying to a degree

• Usually it is, but sometimes some people have good charisma & can get away with it

• In attempt to make fun at times people cross the boundaries.

• Yes, I usually have the urge to hit them...

What Girls Said 3

• sometimes yea

• yeah it is

• Yes. You need to be serious for at least a moment