What musical instrument (s) would you like to learn to play?

I would like to learn Acoustic Guitar and banjo

Most Helpful Girl

• Guitar and piano, I used to be able to play guitar before, but I can no longer read notes so I gave up on playing guitar and started to focus on singing instead.

Most Helpful Guy

• I SUUUCK at playing music,
    My teacher was the best damn blues bassist I've ever fucking seen and if he'd had any other student, some of that talent would have rubbed off

Sponsored

What Girls Said 21

• The guitar (which I've attempted before. I played a LITTLE bit in highschool. And the piano. I think the piano sounds sooooooo beautiful!!!

• I know how to play the piano and the flute. I think I'd like to learn to play the cello.

• I want to become a professional at piano. Other then that, cello, guitar, drums, violin, and harp follow☺

• Acoustic guitar and violin.

I play clarinet, which is awesome, but I do wish I played a string instrument, too.

• The piano. So so much. It's beautiful, then I could play the easier Chopin pieces.

• Violin or the Cello

• Piano

• guitar

• I love to learn violin and electric guitar

• piano lol

• The Piano.

• I play piano, and I know the basics but I want to learn to play guitar, bass and drums.

• I want to play the guitar

• Also the banjo, we could learn together smafalalala ❤️

• I want to learn how to play the piano seriously

• cello.

• the flute

• Pianooo!!! 😇😍😍😍

• the harp and guitar

• Trumpet and acoustic guitar

• Piano. .

• Flute and drums

What Guys Said 15

• maybe violin. I tried to learn how to play the harmonica before but didn't have the patience for it. For that matter, learning how to play any instrument takes patience, practice, and discipline. It can help if you have natural talent, of which I have none.

• Electric guitar. After a few years I thought I could play, but after 10 years the definition of "knowing how to play" changes and you realize you actually can't.

• I want to learn the cello badly. I'm decent with the piano & I'd like to move on to something new

• If I could just play guitar, I would write my own music...

• Piano.

• Drums.

• Oh I already know Guitar. ;). Well I would actually learn the piano. :P. Hopefully followed by the organ. ;P.

• Guitar and ocarina.

• Sitar

• Piano

• I want to learn how to play the guitar

• Bass, ocarina and Ukelele. Getting sort of bored with guitar, all my songs kind of sound the same

• Piano or harp

• Violin or Piano