What are your favorite songs/singers from the 70's?

There you go @Afro-dite9 :)

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG! Now this is a MUCH tougher question than your 60's one. SOoo many to choose from
    Aerosmith, Boston, Cars, J. Geils James Taylor and those are just the ones from my home state. then youve got Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, who, Stones,
    PINK FLOYD! Alan Parsons Project, Queen, Billy Joel Styx, Segar, Police, Michael Jackson,
    But I'll put one I've been listening to a lot that always makes me sing, dance and play air organ/air guitar and KEEP ON ROLLIN at the gym :)
    https://youtu.be/jeHkaSH0Xw8

• You have just won the internet once again! Solely.. It is all yours :) I will now play myself out to Comfortably Numb (Love me some Floyd) and give you MHO later. You Rock!

• Aww, thanks Jman!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• This is a tough question Lol
    But at the same time, it's a good one.
    So, these are some of my favorite songs from the 70's.

- Imagine - John Lennon
    - Your Song - Elton John
    - No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley and the Wailers
    - Heart of Glass - Blondie
    - That's the Way I Like It - KC & The Sunshine Band
    - Dream On - Aerosmith
    - Don't Stop Till' You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
    - Hotel California - The Eagles
    - We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - Queen
    - We Are Family - Sister Sledge
    - . Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers

It was good decade in terms of music. Back then songs were real, it was so much different.

• Now who is asking all the questions? LMAO

Styx- the greatest - Come Sail Away

REO Speedwagon- Keep on loving you

Air Supply Lost in Love

Carpenters Ticket to Ride

• Lol you know my questions are awesome ;) REO rules! Styx is probably the biggest hit or miss band I've ever heard..

• Styx- you are right. When they Nailed it, they did... Love me some REO even to this day ( but just a little...) Can't wait for the 80's? Did you already ask that?

• That's the next one.. I asked about the 60's yesterday. I'll finish with the 90's after :)

• Status Quo and the Rolling Stones

• That's tough. The 70s was a good era for music in general. Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, The Rolling Stones, Jackson 5, The Beach Boys (yes, I do listen to them), etc. That was for sure one of the best decades musically.

• I already said Bruce Springsteen, but since he became famous in the seventies, here he comes again as my favourite one.
    Now besides him: Queen, The Eagles, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Dire Straits, Kiss and songs like Poison by Alice Cooper, Stairway to Heaven, Hotel California, Maggie May... and many many other that I can't remember right now.

• Haha 😋😘good boy. BILL MF WITHERS

• i dislike most of the music from that decade. can't think of a song i like.

What Guys Said 4