$10million or 10 more years of life?

• $10million
    70%(14)70%(40)Vote70%(26)
  • 10 years of life
    30%(6)25%(14)Vote22%(8)
  • I don't know
    0%(0)5%(3)Vote8%(3)
to all people who chose the money... what if you die tomorrow bcs i see a lot of people who say '80 years of life'bruhhhh who told you you will live 80 years? pink anon said this. what a wise bish
I am surprised from the poll
didn't know there are still so many people who dont know the value of moments in life

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends... if I know that I will die early else, then I will take the 10 years... but else I take the money and make sure that the years I have are more enjoyable

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 more years of life, it isn't all about money.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• 10 million.
    Looking at people in their 100s , it feels like they're more living in constant pain trapped by their own mortality than actually enjoying life.

• so wouldn't someone just kill themselves if the pain is too much for them? You'd have to actually get that old to know that feeling

• I see your point. YOLO, go out with a bang as they say. I just know if I get that much cash it would be vanishing point all over again. Im not reckless but I do have a special relationship with speed

• @Mofunfour20 SAME LOL , still don't have to spend all the money in one go. If my parents taught me anything , it's about being frugal :P
      I would still be working a job , most of the money is going back to my parents to repay them raising me anyway. Raising a kid ain't cheap yo.

• If I had to decide, ten years. The ten million could possibly get you killed especially if you don't know the hard work it would take to accomplish a ten million dollar feat.

• Life
    I'm eligible enough to play in millions by my hard work and plans :P

• 10 more years of life? oh hell noooo, God damn it, noo way in hell
    even reading that sentence is scaring me to death

if there was ghosts, haunted house, or getting my ass kicked or 10 more years of life, then i i'd choose the ghosts, haunted and getting my ass kicked

• $10 million, no doubt

• Ten million, those last 10 years of life are gonna suck anyway

• 10 million $. I need it. I will donate it to my family and I won't care if I die with the thought that their financial situation is very safe,

• It's much more beneficial to live 80 years with money to do lots of fun stuff, than live 90 years with a moderate income and not be able to do a lot of fun stuff.

• who said you would live 80? maybe you live 80 maybe you die tomorrow

• You threatened me! Reported your comment for sexual harrasment.
      *indian accent engaged* HOW DARE YOU!!!

• lmfaoooooo

• More money, less problems

• Give me the money... doesn't garuntee health and old people can't do as much anyways

• If they're 10 healthy years then that's what I'll choose over the money.

• SHOW ME THE MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.

• I would pick $10 million dollars because I don't need 10 more years of life...

• I'll take the $10 million and spend it wisely.

• The degree of wisdom would depend on What you did with the last 10 million you invested, sorry, "spent"

• I'd rather die young and rich than be old and poor.

• 10 Million

• 10 mil. You get a better quality of life

• what if you find out you will die tomorrow after you get the money?

• I'd get some damn good hookers and have a lit party. The rest would be given to my fam

• Life

What Girls Said 7

• Give me the $10,000,000. Fuck life.

• 10million πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

• 10 million please

• Hand over the Moneyyyy!!! Ka-Ching!

• I voted for the smoneyπŸ€‘But ig it depends on how old am Isupposedd to be when I die?

• Who would choose the money? That money is trash for 10 years.

• Because I don't want to live to be 90 years old, ever seen a 90 year old who isn't in pain all the time and can walk well

• looks like most are choosing money
      what shallow minds

• @Nadzzz I legitimately don't really see a point in living past 70.
      Everyone I know by that age is in pain, they have trouble seeing and have health problems I'd rather die when I'm supposed to go and take the money

• 10 million. Easy.