What Are Your Thoughts On Eminem?

I think Eminem is cool (:What Are Your Thoughts On Eminem?

Updates:
@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Empatheticlady @Paris13 @archiz @RicanEyes @Lioness_81 @taytay10133

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wanna Be Rap Artist. He's ok.
    I don't Hear, dear, Much about Eminem at the Moment.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eminem is AMAZINGLY talented at what he does. When he was active as an artist, he was at the very top of his game - and this was widely recognized by other rappers.

Having said that, I didn't like all of his music, and don't share his values. We might not be friends if I knew him personally.

But he was talented and he worked incredibly hard under very difficult circumstances to achieve his success, and deserves to be respected for that, at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWzWebaRBjw

1|1
    0|0
    • I actually watched that today again and I watched some of his interviews Eminem seems like a really cool guy and probably my favorite song of his is Rock Bottom (: So heart feeling

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• He's good, but I'm not into rap.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really love some of his older songs. He's a great rapper and has the best lyrics.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed Rock Bottom is probably my favorite song of his its so heart feeling

• Some of his songs are cool, like Toy Soldiers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexLAjh8fPA

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't like him until i heard him on dr dre's song forgot about dre. I still don't like him but he's a talented rapper.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the best rappers ever. 2nd only to Tupac :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Its hard for me both of them made admirable music but Eminem made more heart feeling music in my opinion and probably his most heart warming is Rock Bottom

• Show All
    • @TonyRyanAgain Eminem usually says things with a lot of meaning

• They're just two entirely separate styles.

• not my kind of music

0|0
    0|0
  • I like him

0|0
    0|0
  • eh...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, sorry... lol 😅

0|0
    0|0