How would you feel if a Legend of Zelda live action movie was finally confirmed and Walt Disney motion pictures will be the one?

working on it as a production company and film distributor?

• That would sound fucking awesome! As long as Nintendo gives permission to the right director and writers that can satisfy both video game Zelda fans and non-fans (movie goers), then I'm all for it.
    17%(1)14%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • I think this would most likely suck by ending up being another video game-adapted movie disaster like the live-action Super Mario Brothers movie from 23 years ago.
    50%(3)57%(4)Vote100%(1)
  • That would sound great but I don't think Walt Disney Motion Pictures would be the right distributor for the movie.
    33%(2)29%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • Others
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a Zelda movie should have been done years ago and the window on it is closed - would be very much like Warcraft that was released this year, 10 years too late

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Ivan, prepare kalashnikov, time to go to work