What exactly to werewolves eat in their monster form?

I know that vampires drink blood, but every time I see a werewolf movie I only see the werewolf tearing a person up, its not clear if they ate them per se

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cool question! Wolves eat meat so I guess werewolves who tend to be more primal in a ww form also eat meat. Not sure if animal meat or human meat tho.. Imagine if they really existed would be awesome

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well wolves in nature eat pretty much everything, so werewolves probably eat everything too. Wolves usually get the weakest prey though, so that might be why they are often seen eating humans.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• According to folklore, weres only assume their beast form temporarily, and during that time is when they hunt and kill. The rest of the time, including when they eat, they're in human form, so they eat as humans eat, though they're supposed to have an affinity for rare meat.
    Vampires, on the other hand, are always vampires, so they must eat as a vampire

0|0
    0|0
  • I think werewolves eat whatever they want - you aren't going to stop a werewolf from eating at Denny's are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Rabbits and squirrels

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• Any living creature they can find?

0|0
    0|0
  • well in the tv show supernatual they devour the flesh of victims they leave a recognizable trace on the prey: they always eat the heart, although they do sometimes eat more of the body

0|0
    0|0
  • They eat humans like we eat cows

0|0
    0|0