What are your favorite songs/singers from the 80's?

@Bananaman177 Bring it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Guns n roses, Bon Jovi, Eye of the Tiger (Survivor), Sara (Fleetwood Mac), London Calling (The Clash), Still loving you (Scorpions), The final countdown (Europe), We're not gonna take it (Twisted Sister), Back in black (AC/DC).

At that time I couldn't stand all the girls drooling over Jon Bon Jovi but later I liked some of his songs, the other in the list are better in my opinion though.

• I wish you would have said No one like you from Scorpions, the guitar solos :) That Fleetwood Mac song makes me sad and I can't tell you why, but there's a similar song by Starship.. Anyway great taste fellow child of the 80's!

• thre are quite a few Sara songs from that era!

• @SarahsSummer Ok, but they don't make me feel sad like those 2 songs do.. Any song that has Sarah is just fine though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Hall and Oates, Madonna, New Kids on the Block, and my Favorite LIONEL RICHIE

• I love way too much 80's singers to name but one song that I always seem to get excited over is Betty Davis eyes.

• Great song.. C'mon list a couple bands/singers though :)

• Michael Jackson, Genesis/phil colins, Sting/the police, the eagles, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Madonna, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Guns n Roses, Aerosmith, AC/DC, just to name a few.

• All awesome except for Whitney.. I think she hit her stride in the 90's

• Ronnie James Dio probably.

• Motley crue is my favorite 80s band

• Eye of the tiger
    We are the world

Basically classic rock and, yes, hair metal, is my thing

• The Police, Hall & Oates, Michael Jackson, Toto, whitney houston

• kylie minogue
    tiffany

• Tiffany was ok.. I could not stand that locomotion remake/ripoff from the 60's

• The 80s was the Thriller/Bad era for MJ!

What Guys Said 4

• Hanna Schygulla, she sang my favorite love song that came out even earlier.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjZR45WwKnU

• There were so many great artists and bands from that decade but the first ones that pop up in head are:

Michael Jackson (obviously)
    Toto
    Madonna
    Billy Idol
    Run DMC
    Cyndi Lauper
    Hall & Oates

• Bon Jovi
    Tears for Fears
    INXS
    Pet Shop Boys

• Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker

even though the song was released in 1979 it probably got popular in the early 80s so im gonna bump it up

i like this song because i break hearts