I watched a lot of TV series. What kind of the TV series you like and why? It's very interesting?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that reminds me of the futility of life and that the human race is just a blip on the landscape of the universe. Anything that reminds me of how utterly pathetic our lives are and the struggles we face daily are nothing but problems of our own creation...

So basically Ed, Edd and Eddy.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Last thing I've gotten into is "Billions"

• Game of Thrones, Daredevil, 3%, Breaking Bad, Shameless US, the reason i like all these shows is that they are well written, have great characters and a good story.

• The Walking Dead.
    Flash
    Supergirl.

• Pokemon the first generation. I was a huge fan by then!

• i've watched hannibal, dexter, breaking bad, boardwalk empire, game of thrones, daredevil, mr robot

• I like Game of Thrones. That's about it.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I liked Stranger Things and OITNB. I have heard good things about underrated shows like Outlander and Orphan Black, as well. Then again, there are old TV shows that I rematch, which never get old. :)