What Are Your Thoughts On The Friends Episode The Rumor?

When Will and Ross made a rumor about Rachel because she made Will's life miserableWhat Are Your Thoughts On The Friends Episode The Rumor?

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Empatheticlady @datgirl @Paris13 @archiz @RicanEyes @Lioness_81
I kind of feel Will's pain and misery and can you comment on this @Bamaty

Most Helpful Girl

• It was funny

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really remember that episode but I did watch friends most of the time and enjoyed the show but it's been so long

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Yer I don't remember much from that episode- and I watched most of them numerous times

What Guys Said 6

• I never saw it. I don't watch much TV.

• never saw the episode

• i love that episode

• Never followed the show. I think I never even watched ONE episode in full.

• I'm sorry to hear that ):

• I know. The whole world watched the show. I was never into Jennifer Aniston. You replace her with someone else like Elisha Cuthbert, and I promise I will watch all the seasons.

• I only like the nap episode

• what id ont understand is that even though he ross went in on it, he still won rachel in the end