If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• To power to control atoms. To bring people back from the dead , to heal the ill , to shape the world in my own image , utopia.

• Everything is fine and dandy until people disagree with the people you bring back, the people you heal - or more precisely - the ones you do not heal, your image of the world and your idea of utopia.

• @ThisDudeHere
      Oh fine. They can just be sad then. >:[
      Ima go create my own world with hookers and blackjack

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• the power/ability to materialize anything I think of at will. and regardless of the laws of the universe, physics, etc, however I imagine it to function, that is exactly how it will perform when completely materialized by my thoughts.

• telekinesis. pretty much any other superpower could be emulated with telekinesis at the quantum level..

• Control time. I would have so much fun

• The power to build walls.

• Time travel or Copy

• All the powers Jean Grey from the X Men has. she's OP
    static.tvtropes.org/.../goddess_phoenix_i_7571.jpg

• psychokenesis, telepathy, astral projection, flight and more

• I'll go with the classic cop out answer of immortality I'd love to just see the world change around me, and compare the differences through out time. Never dying, getting sick, or aging just living a long amount of time to amass knowledge, wisdom, strength. Perhaps build something really great over time, get the chance to be apart of history live on for generations. Just so much to do really if you're invincible.

• Peaceful Co-existance.

• Vampirism.

• ejaculation control

• invisibility

• Time

The ability to go back and forwards, also being timeless and unaffected by my decisions.

• I want to be an invisible man... 7u7

nah JK, actually i want to be able to shoot spider webs from my hands, that is cool and practical AF

• Mind controlling

• immortality

• I want a mind control ability that makes my commands absolute. :>

• To be able to shape shift and change body and face and all (my entire anatomy) into anyone I met from memory (whether they are a kid, adult, or old person). I'll also have their reflexes and the only thing that would be different would be my memories and thoughts which would continue to be mine. I'd need to get the ability in my 30s thought, because if I was younger, it would cause issues (especially if I was a baby and could do that).

• I would like to read people's minds. Surface thoughts and also any recent thoughts, like within the last day.

• invisibility
    think of the pranks you could do
    and I guess other things as well

• a lot of people usually say they want to watch people shower naked when they say invisibility

• that is possible indeed

• To be able to change my looks and body any way I wanted any time.

• Would you like into somebody? Like a president or something?

• I'll just be alone or some one will fall in my lap plain and simple. I'm not to interested in the pore tightening I don't think my face would benefit from that anyway.

• Just try the face masks..:)

What Girls Said 6