I'm the only person who thinks I'm good at photography?

The title says it all, I love photography but I'm also the only one who ever likes my photos...
It's kind of disappointing when you take a photo you love but everyone else hates.
Do you think I should give up with photography?

• Yes, give up.
  • No, don't give up.
  • Other (Please state in comments)
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it as a hobby. Most photographer s see things differently and take similar but distinctly different pictures of something. If you enjoy it then keep it as a hobby make a tumbler account for it and share some of your work. Maybe even make a deviant art account.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love it, go for it! By the way, I agree with others that it is hard to determine because you didn't include your photos. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• what do you use?

• No, you're still young to give up. Try always to improve!

• no one knows without having seen your pics. If it's something you like doing, then stick with it and try improving, share your pics on photography communities and get feedback from people who know what they are doing.

• If we can't see your photos we can't really give you our fair judgements

• Can I see a photo? That would make it easier to determine

• You''ll never get better if you give up, also do what you enjoy to do don't stop because some people don't like it you have to do what you like this is your life.

What Girls Said 2

• If you love doing something, why would you even consider giving it up?

• Can't see s***!