Do you hope to go far with your hobbies & what are they?

are your hobbies things you enjoy doing just to entertain yourself and kill time, or do you hope to make a career out of it, etc?

also cba to poll again, much sry.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• They are just something I do which I hope would help me improve my habits etc.

Also, there is one hobby that I do want to make money out of, but not something I am passionate about.

Most Helpful Guy

• No cause riding motocross is probably the toughest sport, shooting guns costs to much money, I couldn't get enough time in the gym to be a pro body builder or get good enough at guitar to make anything worth while because I barley get enough time as it is. My hobby is my job and I am a pro at it but it doesn't pay shit. Wish I could be a lot of things but wish in one hand and shit in the other and sew which one fills up faster.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I love to workout, but it's just to keep fit and agile. It gives me more stamina too. It also helps me to de-stress at times

• my biggest hobby is art and thats going to be my college major. piano, dance, and voice are just staying hobbies.

• No, I don't. I do my hobbies solely for entertainment. My hobbies are playing the piano, drawing, writing, singing and probably some gardening. I'm afraid if I were to make a career out of my hobbies, it would suddenly become a burden for me.

What Guys Said 4