Have you ever had a weird crush on someone in a movie?

i was watching "The Proposal" some minutes ago, and ryan's mom was soo damn beautiful, i mean, i didn't liked her in any sexual way, but in a romantic kinda way, She's soo damn gorgeous
i wish i could meet her in real life, so i could make a clone of her.
Have you ever had a weird crush on someone in a movie?i can't get her out of my head. Damn it !!!

Updates:
im never attracted to any old women, or any older women, but she's soo damn gorgeous that i can't help myself

1|0
27|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it has happened before: for me it's Diane Lane in Nights in Rodanthe. I can't get enough of the way she behaves in that one. So.. inexplicable

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 26

• I think most of my crushes developed from watching movies and actors. Like Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chad Michael Murray... yeah the list is virtually endless and constantly updating. Same goes for actresses - Keira Knightley, Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson... I could go on but yeah :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I rarely ever get "crushes" in movies but was watching the movie "Me before you" and my heart skipped a beat for Sam Claflin.. had no idea who he was until now. His pretty cute..
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ca317c006c.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I swear this is a hobby for me. I always tend to like unknown actors though, its very fleeting lol. can't really go wrong with Thor or Loki though. I remember some friends and I having a huge thing for Stuart Townsend, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Brandon Boyd. oy. I'm starting to get into channing tatum and ewan mcgregor..

0|1
    0|0
  • not weird crushes.. but sure I've had crushes after watching a movie.. Like Chris Pratt after watching Guardians of Galaxy... still love that guy lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh gosh, it comes down to Jamie Campbell-Bower in Mortal Instruments, RDJ in Sherlock Holmes, or Jude Law in Gattica😍

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time! Bow Wow, Jason Weaver, Michael Ealy, Rockmond Dunbar, Wes Bentley, ughh I love them ❀😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Ryan Reynolds. I'd take him home with me in a heartbeat.

0|1
    0|0
  • One time I had a huge crush on Lucas Till.

1|1
    0|0
  • Eddie Redmayne ofc 😍

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Movies. Television shows. I'm crushing on someone right now. It's so bad.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. When I was little I loved Alan Rickman and David Bowie. Now I have a weird sort of crush in Benadict Bumberbatch and Eddie Redmayne.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Norman reedus.. enough said

0|1
    0|0
  • Wolverine πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

0|1
    0|0
  • It's happened a few times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Crush not really but thinking that someone look cute / have charism yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao my friend had a crush on Greg from diary of a wimpy kid πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hayley Mills.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesssss. I find Theo James from Divergent so sexy. Ridiculous. It's normal though, they're very attractive people and we're hormonal creatures lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, the joker from suicede squad. i knw, i knw very weird, but i can't help myself

0|1
    0|0
    • naah, its ok.
      some girls on gag before also confessed that they like joker from suicide squad

• She is too old for u

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i did

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah she is pretty

0|1
    0|0
    • she is not just pretty, she is beautiful, gorgeous, the most cutest woman on earth, she's my crush. :D :D

• It is definitely normal :D

0|1
    0|0
    • lol yeah i know its normal, but its weird to me because i never been attracted to any older women before, but she's soo damn gorgeous, i like her very much in romantic kinda way :D
      and yes, "Life is very Strange" :)

• Lol of course! Cuz there's so many attractive people

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't laugh at me (or well, you can, because it's funny :D) but once I was watching "Zardoz" (trashy retro sci fi) and I couldn't help myself being attracted to Sean Connery (Note: trashy retro sci fi means really trashy retro sci fi outfits for actors, look it up!). Don't get me wrong, I love Sean Connery as an actor very much but seeing him very young and charming made me feel awkward despite the terrible outfit :D So there you go, you're not the only weirdo :D :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• My pre-teen fantasy Heather Graham yum ^^ I think its through her i discovered my love of blondes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Emmanuelle Beart in Date With An Angel. Saw the VHS the year after release (1988) and just when I thought wet dreams were over and done with for 60+ years my sheets were stuck to me at least once a week for the next 4+ years. The movie itself was kinda dumb but I still think that version of her is the hottest woman to ever exist. Sadly like most women age has ruined her (they age like milk, not wine).

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, I don't crush on celebs

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope can't say I have.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always had a thing for Christina Ricci and Natalie Portman..

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol yeah Gwen Stacy/Emma Stone from the Amazing Spiderman

0|1
    0|0
  • Wtf Hamad? Are u attracted to this corpse man? :D

1|1
    0|3
    • hahaha, yeah man. im shocked too, that how can i have a crush on her, but she's soo damn beautiful haha

• I have on a few different actresses who I though were sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • bro she is a hot milf
    I like her too but in every way

0|1
    0|0