Do you think in future space battles, space fighters will play a major roll?

• yes
    80%(4)40%(6)Vote20%(2)
  • no
    20%(1)60%(9)Vote80%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm biased though because I <3 cowboy bebop and star trek. Does anyone remember sealab2021?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• I doubt it. Maybe they might have orbital nukes and shit, where the military can take off and nuke an entire site from orbit. Because it's the only way to be sure.

But not before we successfully develop the ability to travel faster-than-light and being able to colonize other planets first, at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, nor will it be nearly as dope as people would thing, especially since lasers are just beams of concentrated light, things move considerably relatively slower to each other and explosions can't occur in a vacuum

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because there is not a difference of medium like the interface between air and water and rocket engines get more efficient as you scale them UP.

The fighters would be the slow / short ranged crap.
    As far as the air/space interface. Anything worth shooting at in an atmosphere is worth pasting with kinetic energy projectiles [rods from God]

Space fighters? No
    Spaceborne artillery? Oh hell yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we would do everything with lasers. Stocking up on energy seems more logical to me than stocking up on a shitload of projectiles.

0|0
    0|0
  • No highly unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • IF we find aliens, yes but human v human i don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • space battles over what?

0|0
    0|0