What national style of humour is the best?

Referring to TV shows, movies and general works of humorous Entertainment. I personally find the sarcastic and sardonic style of British humour very good, and Australian comedy similar to the big lez show is comedy gold. America produce a lot, and they certainly have some premium hilarious shit, but there is a lot of watered-down garbage too. So what Nation do you think brings the most laughs?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• British humour and Jamaican humour.
    Yes, I gotta be a little biased and support my own country's humour lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• British.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Russian :))

0|0
    0|0
    • oh and balkanic style humor, seen Kusturica movies?

• Show All
    • O chyom govoryat muzhchiny (2010) - 4 men decide to go to Odessa for a concert but their journey is way too hilarious, there is a sequel to this but not as good as the first, you can find both on youtube but no subs
      Den vyborov (2007) - a movie about the election of a governor and how votes are stolen, i love this one, has sequel that is decent, no subs
      Demmobed (2000) - this i found on yt with eng subs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVyDqY56yL0 about army stuff but i found it funny
      they are some i remember now and not the soviet comedies
      As for Kusturica...
      Miracle of life/Zivot je cudo - a guy who is an architect has to build a tunnel connect Serbia and Bosnia but the war starts, a great comedy with a few feels and awesome music
      Underground - a comedy-drama with 2 friends and their experiences since ww2 to the yugoslav wars, it can be a bit weird but funny nevertheless, also awesome music

try some and ask for more if interested, these are my favs

• just take your time with them and digest as they are not similar to western comedy, no offense i hope, i enjoy brit comedy shows but i still prefer eastern comedy