Which celebrity or celebrities have you met?

i have met Carrie fisher, Aaron Carter, Victoria Beckham, Tom felton, Aaron Pichette, and pat kordyback, they were all super nice!

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Joe Dumar, Federov, Norman Reedus before walking dead, Dennis Lyxzen, Orgy, TBS, LP, Madonna, Deadmau5, Richard Cheese, Adam Brody, MSI, Celldweller, Jack White, Meg White, Nickelback, some one hit wonder bands and internet famous, Bright eyes, Toadies, Kevin Smith, Big from SATC, Spice Girls (Baby, Ginger mostly), Tila Tequila, Kate moss, 311 lead singer, Michael Pitt, Skrillex, Zoe Saldana, Mike Posner, Incubus, Eyedea and Abilities, Eminem, Parkour dude that was semi-famous?, James franco, orlando bloom, paula abdul, Sylvester Stallone, MCR, p. o. d., director/writer of 28 days later, tommy lee, nikki six, the kooks, kardashian mom, maynard manson, travis barker, cardinals quarterback, jack nicholson, sarah michelle gellar and katie holmes like in early 2000, wwe wrestler but i don't remember his name... This is the first time I tried to list. I traveled a lot and my family did too,.. my mom worked in film when I was younger.. and I also worked in music promotion for several year. An ex worked in film/music editing too. A lot of times I didn't know who they were until after. Most of them are super awesome, a couple were snobs but not a lot.

2|0
    0|0
    • wow tommy Lee and nikki sixx!!! so jealous

• I was the most nervous over Jack White because I was so young, fell in love with girl just came out. Met Meg during the music promo years. tommy and nikki were through a friend of mine, when I was in hs, she was older and dragged me along. She kindof inspired me to get into music promotion actually, she was really good at it. I was so happy and nervous and excited when I met Travis and Tommy... I love drums :P My favorite band growing up is mixed in up there, and they're of course the only one that I really wanted to meet and hug and fangirl over :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• I met Donald Trump at a rally and shook his hand and got his autograph! It was an amazing experience!

1|0
    0|0
  • My cousin was in the olympics
    a couple of olympians
    My friend who nearly made it
    The entire jets team
    Tim tebow
    Chris rock
    Walter Cronkite
    A couple astronauts

A few other people

1|0
    0|0
  • I met David Lee and Channing Frye at a bar when they were rookies on the New York Knicks. I've also seen various celebs out and about in NYC such as Tracey Morgan and Katie Holmes.

1|0
    0|0
  • None, even so i wouldn't freak out, if i'd shake keanu reeves's hand i'd feel alright but then again he'd forget the next second he did it so...:))

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of them, because I work on film sets.

1|0
    0|0
  • none

1|0
    0|0
  • Got to meet Amtonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman.. I guess you could say I met God 😄

2|0
    0|0
  • I meet Drake Bell once back when he was popular and I was on the phone with Anna Marie Perez (Ashley Dewitt) after accidentally walking straight into her home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shook Mike Pence's hand
    High fived Calvin Johnson

1|0
    0|0
  • Technically haven't met any, but I've been to a place to watch a sermon by Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty in Tulsa a couple years back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I met Jackie Chan once.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have met many anime voice actresses (including Inori Minase, Eri Kitamura,
    Jenya Davidyuk, Mamiko Noto, Yuuko Kurose, Nozomi Furuki, and others) I have also met some video game voice actors and actrecess, and some cartoon actors and actrecess.
    Most of them because my daughter wants to met them.

There are other people who I also met once.

2|0
    0|0
  • I touched TSwift's hand at a concert once & met her mom.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've met Jesse Rutherford, Kellie Quinn, himie, mike Fuentes, vic Fuentes, tony perry, Luke brooks, Jai brooks, beau brooks,

1|0
    0|0
  • I met Inori Minase once.

2|0
    0|0
  • None

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely none.
    But I have gone to some concerts

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't meet but I saw Shawn Desman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Alex Bowen, kellin Quinn , patty walters, joey Essex and touched Ollie Sykes hand

1|0
    0|0