How do you deal with summer boredom?

I have no hobbies, i dont read, i dont paint or draw, i can't play sports or exercise, i like cooking but dont feel like cooking every single fucking day, i spend the whole days watching netflix and eating, im gonna get fat , fuck, on fridays night or on weekends i party, but the rest of my time i do nothing, i can go for an ice cream with a friend or maybe i'll go to the cinema or amusement park, but not every week , not every day... help?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• hit the waves.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to cosplay and go to conventions, I make art, I write stories, I study the stupid things, I go exploring in the cities I've never been to, or explore the woods with my dog, I build little inventions and smash/set fire to the ones that don't work, I read lots of books, and try out-there things. Like doing witch craft with my stoner friend. Good luck fighting off your boredom.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• fap, play videogames, watch anime, chat shit to friends, endless possibilities.

0|0
    1|0
    • i dont play videogames or watch anime, i do chat with friends

• Hang with friends, smoke weed, drink alcohol, play my guitar/drums, watch youtube vids, etc

0|0
    0|0
    • i wish i could smoke weed... i live with my parents

• Show All
    • my friends live with their parents too lol, only my boyfriend lives alone but he went back to his hometown for 2 weeks...

• Damn. That sucks. Maybe y'all could go to a park or something, or some isolated area.

• Hop around in the lake!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• its winter lol

0|0
    0|1
  • why can't you move? like swim. its low impact. stay all day... you'll get in good shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was gonna say go to the movies or watch netflix, but you already did😂 I remember the entire summer of 2012 I lived on the computer because I had discovered Tumblr... so go on Tumblr

0|0
    0|0