If you didn't have to work, what would you do with your time?

If you were Rich or won the Lotto and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do with all your spare time? And this thing has to be something you will do five days a week min.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd travel all over the world. Visit every country, skydive over the volcanoes of Hawaii, swim with sharks, basically anything that involves adrenaline and a different part of the world

Most Helpful Guy

• Pursue my hobbies and perhaps open up my own Hobby shop as I like to build plastic models. I would do this more because I really enjoy it and less because I need the money.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• After travelling for a period I'd still work in some form - be that charity with kids or animals or flipping houses. I couldn't not have something to do everyday it would drive me crazy

• Travel the world, focus on my landscape photography, become a chef (specializing in pastries preferably), learn Chinese, Japanese, French, and Russian, become a well known writer, and learn some form of martial arts.

Also try to read at least 8,000 books before I die.

• Well I'd still work as it is my passion, it'd just be for fun instead of a necessity. And it'd be extra money.

• Volunteer to aid marine biologist or anthropologists, which would let me be productive and travel around the world which is work that feels more like meaningful fun than anything else

• Eat and shop.
    Repeat.

• I would do volunteer work or get go back to school and get a phd in psychology. I am too old for that now because I am 31 but if I didn't have to worry about paying the bills - I would definitely be going back to get a degree in psychology.

• Would getting a degree make you happy, and improve you quality of life

• What stopped you?

• I stopped caring about my grades because of extreme family stress and had a gpa so low that I was suspended from school for a year - then my parents forced me to work at my mother's company and refused to pay my tuition for 9 years and when I was 27 they said they would pay my tuition again. My memory isn't as good as before - I used to memorize 200 pages a day during exam week - was close to genius back then.

• I'd still work, I'd just pursue creative fields or try to start a business (like a coffee shop). I like being productive, I just wish I could be productive how I choose and not suffer financially for it.

• So you have the entrepreneurial spirit. That's great!!! If I were to start my own business, it would be to have my own fishing fishing because I love to fish, and if I could teach others and get paid for it, I think that would be awesome.

• A bit, yes. :) I'd still love the idea of a coffee shop or bakery but it wouldn't happen until retirement...

Fishing is good! Especially if you live in a coastal area. Lots of fishing careers there.

• Yes, I live in Seattle Wa, but I love fishing the rivers for salmon and steelhead.

• Not sure that would be a boring life though

• Well that's why I asked if you don't have to work. I think for me, it would be snowboarding in the winter and fishing in the other seasons.

• Travel around the world, learn a few languages, become a pastry chef and eventually open my own bakery.

What Guys Said 20

• Start a international food blog and get back into long distance running. I know I don't have to be certified, but I'd take some sort of journalism course and then travel the world going to different restaurants and "underground" food spots and write about my travels. Then on the day's I'm not doing that run a few miles those days. And of course I'd own about 2 or 3 dogs.

• I would help more people and do good thing's for people and travel a lot.

• Snowboard in Colorado in the winter and surf in Cali in the summer

• I still look for work that is not busy and still feel existence
    i still in a finicial group but that is not like a job. I dont want to do in their charity fun either.
    and I still feel something of my own let me live day by day.
    But I feel weird and can't get used to it.

• fitness, traveling and always look for ways to invest.

• Be one with nature and the forces of the universe

Meditate
    Train
    Eat
    Read

• I would want to become president and let people know I've through struggles. Getting a small loan of the lottery really isn't a lot. But forreal, I would travel and try to donate a lot of money to charities I believe in, or put the money to start my own charity. maybe buy a tesla or something, but probably not. treat my family.

• I would go to business college, start a business so i can choose my work hours, try to visit 6 or more new countries every year, donate to charity, i would give job to people by hiring them to build housing or schools for countries in development.

• I've tried it. I concluded that the world isn't geared towards people who don't work so eventually you just get bored.

• I would give it to people who needed it, buy a brilliant house, travel to countries, and maybe some other things ;)

• I'll continue to work, but it'll be for myself. I'll buy land and become a developer and investor. So my family in the future will be okay. So I'll live for the future! I'll do a lot of philanthropy as well.

• I don't know

• I would still like to train people but just for free that and I like the problem solving aspect of it

• I'd probably still work, just so I can escape from life

• travel and learn and volunteer. maybe go into politics or start a business.

• Sleep forever

• i would see the world

• Make films

• I would still keep my current job. I can't abandon my students.

• I would spend my time (and money) traveling the world, hiking, skiing, fly fishing and bird hunting. I would also donate a lot of time and money to charities I care about.