There is a zombie invasion and you have a chance to escape, but you have to choose one in order to escape: Choose ONE, Your pet or your SO?

There is a zombie invasion, the zombies are coming in and your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife is with you along with your pet, they have already managed to break the window so their hands are halfway into your place. There is a chance to escape, but you have to leave either your pet of your SO behind. Who do you choose? You can only choose one.

• My pet
    13%(4)14%(11)Vote15%(7)
  • My SO (lover, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband)
    55%(17)45%(35)Vote38%(18)
  • I am single just eating popcorn waiting for the results
    32%(10)41%(32)Vote47%(22)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am single, but If I were in that scenario, I would choose my SO with zero hesitation.

Anyone who would choose a fucking animal over the love of their life is nothing short of a sociopath. If you voted A, I hope you stay single for the rest of your life.

Assuming my SO was out of the question, I would still choose a complete stranger over my pet. They are human beings, therefore they have priority over a stupid animal no matter how close you are with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe pets have a better chance at making it out on their own/avoid getting bitten. Plus I don't think I've seen a zombie movie where the zombies attack the pets. I would rescue my boyfriend! Plus, my boyfriend has many more years to loose than a pet if he died. I would loose my pet in 5-10 years or maybe even less but hopefully have my boyfriend for another 60 years or more, Wish I didn't have to leave any of them obv though

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• I would have more faith in my pet surviving on his own than My so hell he might be better off without me. Then again its a cat and they usually come back and i would hope he would escape somehow. I would feel guilty as hell though but with the world ending i would have to choose my woman but she might feel differently so if she has a problem with the pet being left behind i will have to leave both unfortunantly once i pleaded them to come if they still hesitate i will go myself.

• "if she has a problem with the pet being left behind i will have to leave both unfortunantly once i pleaded them to come if they still hesitate i will go myself. " You Are So Savage ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• What retard chooses their pet?

• If I had a pet, I'd choose SO of course. A pet is just an animal.

• Won't satan save you? :P

• I have neither, so I wouldn't know. I guess it would depend on who my SO was, what my pet was, and who is Best Pony.

• Im don't have either unfortunately๐Ÿ˜… but the poll tho lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is there a reason girls are more romantic๐Ÿ˜‚

• That's an evil question but here you go...

The SO picks up my pet while I pick up her and run ;)

• then she will die because the zombies are halfway into the house

• Never! I'm her shining knight in... flip flops!
      I'll shall cast my sandals into their heads with one arm and her in the other!

• im single, but i choose my future wife, that stupid dumbo must hurry

• I'm single so it's just gonna be me and man's best friend ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• My SO if I had one. I don't thought, so A.

• I would save my girlfriend but my dog is really smart and brave so he would save himself anyways without my help

• fuck both of them

• None and if I did have a girlfriend f that I would get my parents and escape, the end.

• My cats...

• S. o., longer life cycle.

• My dog

• My wife of course. But I don't have yet. Lol

• Single.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd choose my boyfriend, I'd let my pets free to run away. I know one would definitely get killed (she's too friendly) but the rest would DEF be the fuck out of there.

• I don't have a pet but have an SO... I'd save that. :) if I had a pet, it depends on how I feel about my SO. The current one is cool so I save him, my ex was shit so I won't.

• I'm single, but if I happened to find myself in this situation, I'd definitely choose my pet. Because animals > humans.

• My man of course lmao

• i am single

• I choose My SO.
    My Parrot can fly and save himself
    I'm not losing Both in that case Haha