What do you guys think of my dirty drawing?

By the way, I am not trying to be a creep or disgust anyone. I am practcing anatomy and I was hoping for feedback (and grateful for compliments)- thank you everyone!

Most Helpful Guy

• The angle of the bum that makes the leg look so natural and the face staring into eternity reminds me of an era where people were legit and most humans lived in peace, and the earth was still flat so we could run freely then and jump high and never worry about coming back to earth, the toes and the fingers tell me a story of how we where all family and somehow now the she world is populated again. The strangeness is so magnificent, the commonocity is to die for, the hair is a symbol of the eternal flame that we all should have when we just sit there... Naked.. Staring at the person next to you with a slightly open mouthed smile, hands reaching out to touch that person. Telling each other... Can I touch you friend?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 4

• That is 10/10 inappropriate that I am going to have to go cleanse my mind now so I don't have nightmares.

• I was only teasing as you used the word "dirty"

• Oh okay sorry for that. I'm so mean :/

• It's fine.

• Work of Art Here, dear. xx

• could be better

• lol I dunno if you're trolling or not so imma just keep quiet