Who grew up watching this TV show?

Who grew up watching this TV show?
I watched it all through Elementary School. I can't believe it's still on after 20 years!

Most Helpful Girl

• i've seen it a few times, didn't really have an impact on me compared to other shows like golden girls

• I sometimes feel like I'm the only person under 70 who's watched the Golden Girls. Then again, that's probably due to growing up almost exclusively around my mom and older sisters.

Most Helpful Guy

• Arthur was my shit back in the day

What Girls Said 15

• A A R D V A R K!

Best show

• I remember it but I never watched it as a kid

• I watched it. The rabbit was such a sweet guy, Buster! :) Lots of complex story lines, great characters, sass, haha.

• I still watch it. what sucks is that Arthur has been in the 3rd grade since I was 8. They should have made them at least eighth graders or something. D. W. always cracks me up

• Yeah, I grew up watching it.

• I'm sure everyone has watched this at one point in their childhood. This used to be the best show growing up. I would get home from school and go straight to PBS.

• nope, but I knew him by the internet meme about his glasses not hang on his ears, and also he wore headphone with his ears still freely stick out haha

• I had seen it once or twice. Never liked it. It was boring I think.

• ARTHUR! I loved that show!

• Me!! My best friend didn't have cable so this show was a go to at her house.

• We used to sing the theme song all the time, still remember it... used to sing it to my kids when they were little and they have both seen the show and read the books.

• Arthur was the best!!

• having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card!

• Good show

• I watched it when I was little.

• I hated this. Still hate it.

What Guys Said 8