What was your favorite Disney animated movie of 2016?

So Disney released 3 big animated movies this year that did well in the box office. :) Zootopia, Finding Dory and Moana. Out of these 3, which was your favorite?

i liked Zootopia the most out of the 3 because I liked the message behind it. It was a cute movie. I saw it with my nephew. :D

• Zootopia
    46%(22)45%(36)Vote44%(14)
  • Finding Dory
    27%(13)34%(27)Vote44%(14)
  • Moana
    27%(13)21%(17)Vote12%(4)

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding Dory, For me that was the first movie with those visuals... now they are all doing it like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Zootopia, followed by Moana.
    Zootopia covered a lot of really important messages that appeal and relate to a lot of what society is dealing with today, and those sorts of films definitely are a step in the right direction for Disney.
    Moana was great as well, her parents didn't die which seems to be a recurring theme in Disney movies. It also didn't have too many songs (and surely won't have as nearly as many hits as Frozen did) but the music that was included was still great, and from what I understand, held some grain of tradition.

Finding Dory was mediocre, but it may have satisfied some die hard Nemo fans.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 21

• I didn't watch any of them to be honest.

• That's tough. Both Moana and Zootopia were so excellent. I'd probably give th slight edge to Zootopia. And where's Kubo and the Two Strings?

• Moana by far.

• I dunno but my favourite recent animated movie was Big Hero 6.

• I've only seen Zootopia yet, so I voted for that one.

• I can't say I have seen any of them at the moment. I'll get around to the sometime in the future :)
    I've heard good things about Zootopia though.

• None of them can hold a candle to LIon King you kids will never get a movie as good as that. The others you mentioned suck besides Zootopia that was okay but Dora the Explorer was 10 times better.

• Finding Dory I think I liked better than the original

• Moana, hands down, since she's the first one without a romantic interest.

And I am sick of Disney showing women falling in love when it sets unrealistic expectations and it's much harder to do these days.

• Def the jungle book
    Amazing

• Finding Dory sucked ass

• Haven't seen any of them. You should ask @Luci92

• And not the Jungle Book? That movie was better than any of these

• haven't seen any of those

• i dont watch Disney movies that much

• The only one I saw was Zootopia, and I wasn't happy with the story.

• I should watch finding Dory.

• Zoo

That's fore sure

• Zootopia

• moana was complete shit

• Moana

What Girls Said 15

• Moana... that was my little sisters name so it was special for my mum and I to watch together and the movie was actually amazing

• I haven't yet seen Moana, but I have seen the other two. Out of those, Zootopia was by far the best :) It was funny, smart, had a great story, action, characters, and twists! Finding Dory fell very flat for me. It was all over the place and predictable. The highlight of the movie was Becky, she was amazing. I think if I saw Moana, it would come in 2nd. I don't see how it could be worse than Finding Dory. Interesting how the different genders reacted to each movie.

• Moana! I loved that film :D Finding Dory was pretty good, but i really HATED zootopia, not sure why though? :(

• I think I like Zootopia best, it highlighted aspects of racism and prejudice in a way that is comprehensible to children while all the while not assigning specific races of people to certain groups of animals. Finding Dory sucked, andMoana was nice, but because of the lessons that Zootopia teaches, I'd say Zootopia is best.

• I picked Zootopia because I didn't watch the other two.

• haven't watched any :(

• Only watched zootopia and on a plane aswell

• i watched all 3 with my nieces. Zootopia is the best by far

• Finding Dory was dumb and had too many holes. I haven't seen Moana o I picked Zootopia by default. It was an awesome movie.

• Moana ftw.

• I've not seen any of them 😭

• ('-' ) weeell I Could pick something that's Listed... but I'm an Asshole

Lion King! >:D

• I heard Moana was awesome though I want to see it but I liked finding dory

• Zootopia just because I didn't like Finding Dory and I haven't seen Moana.

• Zootopia haha